Printable Version of Topic

Click here to view this topic in its original format

The Local _ Visas _ Work permit with certified company

Posted by: mariahaider 28.Jun.2019, 11:23 PM


I would like to get a suggestion from other members in this forum. I want to do my application for permanent residency in relation with my work permit through a certified lawyer or a company in Sweden. Could you please suggest me one or few?

Thank you!

Posted by: dse 29.Jun.2019, 04:12 PM


Posted by: mariahaider 30.Jun.2019, 09:43 PM

Hi, thank you for your reply. Did you use their service? I recently contacted KPMG. Do you have any opinion about them?

Posted by: Panika 1.Jul.2019, 07:30 AM

If I may ask, why are you going with a certified lawyer? why not apply yourself online?

Posted by: mariahaider 1.Jul.2019, 08:46 AM

Yes, sure! I want my application to have a decision that takes less time. Last time I had to wait almost an year. This is the first reason. Second reason is that it is good to have some expert taking caring of the application so I do not miss any papers that need to be sent. I heard that handling of the application for permanent residency are more strictly checked than the other ones.

Posted by: Panika 3.Jul.2019, 09:15 AM

I don't think certified lawyers can make it go faster. your employer has to be certified with the Swedish Migration Agency to go on a speed track.

also, you need the same papers as for first extension since you are extending your visa again it is just that they grant you permanent stay or not.

but anyway, good luck

Posted by: dse 3.Jul.2019, 10:42 AM

@mariahaider, I used humanentrance and it worked nicely, but only via my employer. Not sure what to expect if you go to them directly.

Powered by Invision Power Board (
© Invision Power Services (