The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Personnummer for my girlfriend

When she is at home with our baby

post 6.Jan.2015, 03:53 PM
Post #1
Joined: 13.Oct.2014

Hi! I am from EU, my girlfriend is from EU and we have a 7-month baby. When I receive a job I suppose I receive a personnummer without problems. But what about my girlfriend? Does she receive a personnummer with me as a mother of my baby? Thanks.
Go to the top of the page
post 6.Jan.2015, 06:41 PM
Post #2
Joined: 11.Mar.2014

As adults from the EU, yes you should.
As to your child, it depends on:
a) Where it was born
cool.gif Which nationality it has.
If born within the EU to two EU nationals, then yes. You will need to confirm that you are the natural parents of the child.
Go to the top of the page

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: