The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
6 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 >   Reply to this topic

Pepper Spray needed!

where can i find it?

post 8.Jan.2011, 07:55 PM
Post #46

a lot of women have wrap fantasies
Go to the top of the page
+
post 8.Jan.2011, 07:58 PM
Post #47

QUOTE (anticommie @ 8.Jan.2011, 06:33 PM) *
I think a woman should be able to carry a gun and blow the brains out of some rapist. I am guessing since you think women should be disarmed you are probably a rapist yourself that prays on weak pray.

i'd a thunk you'd kinda get off on all them bitch femi-nazi/commies getting what you think they have coming to 'em. you don't like them swedish independent bull-dykes much do ya.
+
anticommie
post 8.Jan.2011, 08:04 PM
Post #48

QUOTE (7 @ 8.Jan.2011, 06:58 PM) *
i'd a thunk you'd kinda get off on all them bitch femi-nazi/commies getting what you think they have coming to 'em. you don't like them swedish independent bull-dykes much do ya.

What this forum does show is sweden being one of the highest countries when it comes to the victimization of women the spelling trolls are more worried about 2 words I misspelled then the fact sweden is an unsafe country for women and young girls. But open a hooters and the morons come out in folds about victimizing women. I will stick to the US were people still have the right to self defense. You sheep keep bowing to the criminals.
+
Tennessee Thunder
post 8.Jan.2011, 08:18 PM
Post #49

So true,Sweden is a country of sheep where you have NO RIGHT to defend yourself.
+
Bender B Rodriquez
post 8.Jan.2011, 08:31 PM
Post #50

QUOTE (anticommie @ 8.Jan.2011, 09:04 PM) *
What this forum does show is sweden being one of the highest countries when it comes to the victimization of women the spelling trolls are more worried about 2 words I misspel ... (show full quote)

You should really learn how to use proper punctuation. People might even take you seriously then.
+
Willy
post 8.Jan.2011, 08:49 PM
Post #51

QUOTE (anticommie @ 8.Jan.2011, 05:37 AM) *
Women are not aloud self defense in sweden.

QUOTE (Miss Kitten @ 8.Jan.2011, 06:56 PM) *
Well, I'm not a particularly big fan of hip hop music.

How about Girls Aloud? laugh.gif
+
post 8.Jan.2011, 09:02 PM
Post #52

QUOTE (Willy @ 8.Jan.2011, 08:49 PM) *
How about Girls Aloud? laugh.gif

gurls gun wilde wink.gif
+
Swedesmith
post 8.Jan.2011, 10:55 PM
Post #53

I have un-wrap fantasies.
+
duogrn
post 8.Jan.2011, 11:05 PM
Post #54

QUOTE (anticommie @ 8.Jan.2011, 06:33 PM) *
I am guessing since you think women should be disarmed you are probably a rapist yourself that prays on weak pray. Truly sick thinking you have, next you will be calling for t ... (show full quote)

Your little "McCarthyism" and your logic (or the lack of it) consistently amazes me way beyond the extent that your potentially legit concerns over women's rights & safety can justify :
First, the legality of pepper spray usage in Sweden became your demagogy against certain demographic as a whole;
Now, anyone doesn't agree with you on its legality is labeled as a rapist in lurking on an individual level;
Next, you stretch your doped imagination into a religious extremist scene.

(FWIW, Sweden ranks high on gender equality. )

QUOTE (anticommie @ 8.Jan.2011, 08:04 PM) *
I will stick to the US were people still have the right to self defense.

While even in the US the First Amendment gives you the right of free speech, your lack of basic command of the language, which has been shown throughout all your posts, doesn't make you activist of any sort but handicaps your entitlement. Just as much as the Second Amendment grants you gun rights, it may as well literally backfire if you don't know how to use the weapon.

(Since you quoted "God created man", it sounds more like that he must have had some glitch (or misspelling) involved in the case of you. dry.gif )
+
Jamtjim
post 8.Jan.2011, 11:26 PM
Post #55

I will stick to the US were people still have the right to self defense.

And where both the rape and murder rate is higher than any modern European society...
+
Roger O. Thornhill
post 9.Jan.2011, 12:12 AM
Post #56

QUOTE (Libellula @ 8.Jan.2011, 08:34 PM) *
In the 50s there were still hat pins !! around for us to carry, but now these are probably classed as an offensive weapon.In the 60s and 70s hairspray was the thing an ... (show full quote)

I agree, something as small and innocuous as a hollow point round can be an effective defensive device.
+
duogrn
post 9.Jan.2011, 12:58 AM
Post #57

"God created man, Sam Colt made them equal."

Speaking of gun ownership and gun control in the US, the following piece of news is just in:
American Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords has been shot at public event in Arizona. A federal judge, John Roll, who had been involved in immigration cases and had received death threats, was among 4 of those killed. A total of 18 were wounded. A 22-year old gunman is in custody.

Arizona gunman shot Congresswoman
+
anticommie
post 9.Jan.2011, 02:05 AM
Post #58

QUOTE (Jamtjim @ 8.Jan.2011, 10:26 PM) *
And where both the rape and murder rate is higher than any modern European society...

Check your figures again, rape and violent crime rates are higher in most of europe than the US. Yeap we have murders but for the most part its crime on crime and who cares at that point if gang members are killing each other. Swedens rape figures are way higher than the US.
+
anticommie
post 9.Jan.2011, 02:07 AM
Post #59

QUOTE (duogrn @ 8.Jan.2011, 10:05 PM) *
(Since you quoted "God created man", it sounds more like that he must have had some glitch (or misspelling) involved in the case of you. dry.gif )

and your a complete dumbass because you didnt understand the quote. But what else would I expect from a swedish sheep.
+
Jamtjim
post 9.Jan.2011, 02:14 AM
Post #60

Sorry commie, you are deluded as well as stupid. US violent crime outstrips that in comparable European countries by a fair margin. Sweden itself has a far broader definition of what it calls "rape" than other countries and this point is always made when statistics are compared. If one adjusts for these cases, the us comes out about 25% higher. Put it this way, if I were a woman, I and concerned about the likelihood of being raped, I would prefer to be in Sweden or anywhere else in Europe than in the US. In the US the rapists have guns and pepper spay too...
+

6 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: