The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
2 Pages V   1 2 >   Reply to this topic

Sweden, a country that stands for nothing but

falls for everything...

Gjeebes
post 17.Mar.2018, 06:03 PM
Post #1

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/03/swed...gration-crisis/

"Sweden Aims to Outlaw Religious Education, Which Is — Already Illegal"

1) "With a Muslim population nearing 10 percent and a national election less than six months away, the political parties are falling all over themselves in an attempt to “own” the issue of immigration without actually touching it. It has turned into a political game of Old Maid, where no one wants to get stuck holding the card of responsibility."

Ah, Meatballia in a nutshell.

Grass is greener over here, suckers!
Go to the top of the page
+
Uncle Fred
post 17.Mar.2018, 07:13 PM
Post #2

Already covered.

<a href="https://www.thelocal.se/discuss/index.php?s...c=91350&hl=" target="_top">https://www.thelocal.se/discuss/index.php?s...c=91350&hl=
</a>
+
intrepidfox
post 17.Mar.2018, 08:16 PM
Post #3

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 17.Mar.2018, 06:03 PM) *
https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/03/swed...gration-crisis/"Sweden Aims to Outlaw Religious Education, Which Is — Already Illegal"1) "With a Muslim populati ... (show full quote)

Nice to see you back. How´s it going? Hope all´s ok.
+
Gjeebes
post 18.Mar.2018, 06:25 PM
Post #4

Things are going very nicely since I left Meatballia, thanks for asking.

http://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/swedis...-faith-schools/

"Swedish ministers call to end faith schools"

"Ilya Meyer, a Swedish Jew and former deputy chair of a branch of the Sweden-Israel Friendship Association, called the targeting of all faith schools to end extremist indoctrination in Muslim ones “a bizarre move by the increasingly repressive Swedish government.”"

And by all means, it would seem Sweden is still "on course".
+
Saywhatwhat
post 18.Mar.2018, 07:51 PM
Post #5

I side with the original articles opinion. What is sweden so afraid of happening? And correct me if I’m wrong, people who have lived in Sweden over a decade, or those who might know, but have private religious schools been up for debate in sweden for a while? Or is this a recent development due to more Islamic schools popping up?

If it’s the latter, as I suspect, then shit isn’t it painfully obvious to politicians and the public who is being targeted? Are the news stations not sharing this story as controversial? Or are they playing it off as some way to ensure equality and protect people’s rights and gag gag blehhh. Sorry.

Can someone explain, who won’t just dismiss all religion ( although I understand that) what the problem is with religious schools in Sweden? Or what the problem with Islamic schools is? How do people know kids are being taught extremist values... and what defines a religious extremist? Being Muslim? As the Swedish law already defined, supposedly, religious schools couldn’t have religious teachings in their curriculum? Was that it? Did Islamic schools break that law? If yes then why isn’t that the clear cut story? Why is it that other countries can have religious schools and not loose their shit?

This is a pointless rant, as they all are, but do swedes call out their governments interference in individual freedoms? Is there religious freedom in sweden?

Gjeebes, if you don’t mind me asking how long were You in sweden and what were you doing? What brought you hear, why did you stick around and how long did it take for you to actualize your plans of leaving?
+
Saywhatwhat
post 18.Mar.2018, 08:05 PM
Post #6

I like how because of the Swedish governments upholding of children’s rights they think it’s ok to interfere with parental rights or religious rights. Big brother knows best... especially if you are Muslim.

In relation to the article and Sweden banning circumcision... is this true????? Because it’s a violation of children’s rights????? What’s the voting age in sweden? If they are so concerned with children’s rights why not lower the voting age to 8? It would make for some interesting political platforms...

I’m circumcised and I have never felt or even thought about my rights being violated. And I don’t even believe in/ practice any religion. I must be so uninformed and brainwashed.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 18.Mar.2018, 09:20 PM
Post #7

Some confession, tell us more laugh.gif
+
Tenacious185
post 18.Mar.2018, 09:36 PM
Post #8

Holy shit! Gjeebes is alive!

*Wildly fires fembot bullet bra willy-nilly into the air in a fireworks-like display*

How's life treating you over there?
+
Saywhatwhat
post 18.Mar.2018, 09:55 PM
Post #9

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 18.Mar.2018, 09:20 PM) *
Some confession, tell us more laugh.gif

Forgive me Gamla, for I have sinned.

tongue.gif
+
Bsmith
post 18.Mar.2018, 09:57 PM
Post #10

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 18.Mar.2018, 07:51 PM) *
what the problem is with religious schools in Sweden? Or what the problem with Islamic schools is? How do people know kids are being taught extremist values... and what defi ... (show full quote)

The Madrasah curriculum (sponsored by S.A.) is notorious for teaching hate against Jews and Christians.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 18.Mar.2018, 10:33 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 18.Mar.2018, 10:55 PM) *
Forgive me Gamla, for I have sinned.. tongue.gif

Felt good...Didn't it??? laugh.gif
+
Gjeebes
post 19.Mar.2018, 05:39 AM
Post #12

1) "Gjeebes, if you don’t mind me asking how long were You in sweden and what were you doing? What brought you hear, why did you stick around and how long did it take for you to actualize your plans of leaving?"

- 6 years, starting as assist. prof in chemistry at a Meatballian uni
- went to Meatballia purely for work
- I stuck around only to keep my wife happy, and to fight having my contract broken
- 2 years to leave

2) "*Wildly fires fembot bullet bra willy-nilly into the air in a fireworks-like display*"

Do send pictures, please.

Things are going quite well, over here (ova there). And now, when I read about Meatballia, I just laugh, since it no longer tries to drag me down with it, and I can entertain people at my workplace, with my stories of Meatballian institutionalised depravity.
+
Tenacious185
post 19.Mar.2018, 07:58 AM
Post #13

Ok that's not really me. But it was VERY similar. Glad you're liking the new place! smile.gif

Attached Image

+
Svedallas
post 19.Mar.2018, 07:37 PM
Post #14

QUOTE (Tenacious185 @ 19.Mar.2018, 07:58 AM) *
Ok that's not really me. But it was VERY similar. Glad you're liking the new place! smile.gif

HeebeeJeebees is back!!

Finally. The community has been hearing crickets.

The religious schools started around late 90s. It was very small then, and there was not a big fuss. I didnt have a problem with it, until there were stories of how there radicals were brainwashing young kids - why the F do we want that?!?

But now, with growing numbers of muslims, and the fact that Sweden has been pretty stupid, the application to have Islam only schools has increased, and sorry to say stupid enough, they got funding. And so "they" felt the need to expand, and open only for "islam".

Yes, I have a big problem with it.
Why on earth would the governments be spending millions a year on so called integration, when all they want to do is segregate themselves. Also, what they do teach is not part of the Swedish values...like equality, between man and woman..etc. Respecting both men and women...did you hear the story of the bus where the boys were told to sit on separate areas of the bus? hmm..

I would abolish it.

It is creating a big divide in society. And also, many of the children will grow up not ever feeling a part of swedish society, based on their religious education. And then they wonder why they are not able to progress in Sweden.

There are many faults with it. If anyone can think of anything positive? Feel free to debate.
+
gsurya
post 19.Mar.2018, 08:35 PM
Post #15

Sweden allowed various types of Christian schools.
Sweden allowed Jewish schools.
Sweden allowed Jehova's witness schools.

But the moment Sweden allowed Islamic schools, all hell broke loose laugh.gif
+

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: