The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
2 Pages V  < 1 2   Reply to this topic

Sweden, a country that stands for nothing but

falls for everything...

Uncle Fred
post 19.Mar.2018, 08:58 PM
Post #16

QUOTE (gsurya @ 19.Mar.2018, 08:35 PM) *
Sweden allowed various types of Christian schools.. Sweden allowed Jewish schools.. Sweden allowed Jehova's witness schools.. But the moment Sweden allowed Islamic schools, all hell broke loose laugh.gif

Why don't you just get out of this forum, you are a nothing but a racist troll.
Go to the top of the page
+
gsurya
post 19.Mar.2018, 09:53 PM
Post #17

QUOTE (Uncle Fred @ 19.Mar.2018, 08:58 PM) *

Its hilarious how frustrated u have got after I exposed you as a SweNazi and got under your skin. Now you're leeching on to every post I make here biggrin.gif
+
Svedallas
post 19.Mar.2018, 10:10 PM
Post #18

QUOTE (gsurya @ 19.Mar.2018, 08:35 PM) *
Sweden allowed various types of Christian schools.. Sweden allowed Jewish schools.. Sweden allowed Jehova's witness schools.. But the moment Sweden allowed Islamic schools, all hell broke loose laugh.gif

Yes, but Christian, Jewish and Jehova, was in moderation.
And none of the above put a risk to radicalism.

That is a fact.
+
Svedallas
post 19.Mar.2018, 10:11 PM
Post #19

QUOTE (Uncle Fred @ 19.Mar.2018, 08:58 PM) *

I agree with you there Uncle Fred!!!
+
Bsmith
post 19.Mar.2018, 11:14 PM
Post #20

QUOTE (gsurya @ 19.Mar.2018, 07:35 PM) *

Never heard of a Jehova's Witness terrorist attack.
+
Gjeebes
post 20.Mar.2018, 05:49 AM
Post #21

T-185, I have said it before, your gun rack is simply scrumtrulescent!

---> Actually, ending the schools won't make much difference. It's in the mosques where most of the hate is preached.

How long before Sweden will ban all "religion", just to deal with the muslim brotherhood and it's umbrella organisations (i.e. "mosques")? <---

Afterall, this is Sweden, right? Meatballia Sumpremus...where when someone is mugged, the "practical" Swedes think the solution is to end cash.

Here's another possible future example: One day a Swede sits under a tree, when all of a sudden, a leaf falls from a branch, and mercilessly lands on the unsuspecting Swede, startling "it".

After the panic/anxiety subsides (enter the Swede's truest of all friends, "xanax"), it vows to never let this happen again.

"Never again shall a tiny leaf make another Meatball afraid", it proclaimed. Here enters the "practical" Swedish solution: cut down the forests!

And yet more precious Swedishness...man, Sweden writes like a comic book:

""If a club or group wants to rent a premises, we check who they are, but if they want to start a school, we say ‘just go ahead.' It's totally absurd," Fridolin said."

Ah, Sweden, the example put forth for the world to drool over.

https://sputniknews.com/europe/201803131062...igious-schools/

Would religious schools even be a problem, if Swedes weren't terrified of that little thing called "oversight"?
+
Tenacious185
post 20.Mar.2018, 09:10 AM
Post #22

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 20.Mar.2018, 05:49 AM) *
T-185, I have said it before, your gun rack is simply scrumtrulescent!

I can't tell you how happy I am to hear this. "Scrumptrulescent" is by far my absolute favorite word ever uttered in television history.

To have provoked its utterance is an honor of epic proportions.
+
Gjeebes
post 24.Mar.2018, 08:01 AM
Post #23

Actually, the "p", is silent.

And back to the topic, seems like spectacle Sweden has caught the attention of those beyond its borders once again. I guess they need to step up their rainbows and unicorns campaign because it starts to seem Sweden just ain't all that and more, as its well-paid script writers would like us to believe.

https://www.thenewamerican.com/world-news/i...islamic-schools

"The über-politically correct Swedish government would fear being perceived as “racist” (even though “Muslim” isn’t a race) — an unpardonable Scandinavian sin — by singling out the schools actually practicing the unfashionable segregation: the Muslim ones. It needs to persecute the few remaining Christians for cover."

Interesting how this story contains all the idiot-bits that characterises the Swedish psyche.

Long live Meatballian "equality"! May it take them to new platitudes of dysfunction!
+

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: