The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
2 Pages V  < 1 2   Reply to this topic

Anyone use these news sites.

Quite surprised.

Bender B Rodriquez
post 5.Oct.2013, 12:05 PM
Post #16

QUOTE (Ivor stephé @ 2.Oct.2013, 07:26 PM) *
Now a far right news site will get subsides.. Starting with 1.9 million.. What a nice way to see our taxes spent. angry.gif . http://www.metro.se/nyheter/presstod-till-...pZghjjAkNkqXTQ/

Considering that the far left rag Expo gets subsidies it quite fair..
Go to the top of the page
+
Bender B Rodriquez
post 5.Oct.2013, 12:09 PM
Post #17

QUOTE (Ivor stephé @ 2.Oct.2013, 07:45 PM) *
While the AFA see's itself as a political group.I am more so concerned in regards to extremest sites that are becoming ever more popular and accepted as ok in Sweden.Every ... (show full quote)

Blame it on the mainstream media's complete avoidance of any uncomfortable opinions.
+
registeredb1b
post 5.Oct.2013, 01:44 PM
Post #18

QUOTE (Ivor stephé @ 2.Oct.2013, 09:29 AM) *
Anyone here read any of these sites?I was surprised at their reader base, when comparing websites stats in Sweden.Especially when TV4 was only 5 places below (included the loc ... (show full quote)

Awesome that alexa site;))) thank you. I resent to people who knew very well that I depended critically on this very information for over 6 years now, but wouldn't advise me about one. Just tells what kinds of people I had dealt with. Not that I wouldn't ask(I did on and on) them and that they wouldn't know... exactly the opposite... I didn't know much about computers at all and they were in this business almost their entire life. Thank you very much for info.
+

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: