The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Sport/exercise in Sweden

Thesis survey

Machw
post 3.May.2013, 08:07 PM
Post #1

Hi,

I am a Dutch undergraduate student at the University of Utrecht and I am currently in the last phase of my Bachelor's degree in Human Geography. After my study in the Netherlands I plan to continue my study by doing a Master's programme at Stockholms University.
To conclude my Bachelor's degree I need to write a thesis, in my case about "sport participation, exercise habits and your neighbourhood".

For this thesis I need to do research about how people experience certain aspects of their neighbourhood in relation to sport and exercise. Since this research is focused on Sweden, I am looking for people living in Sweden who are willing to participate in this research.

If you are living in Sweden and willing to fill in this survey for me, that would be great and you would help me out a lot!

Swedish version of the survey: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/12ECdT3f5Qy...3WU3AA/viewform

English version of the survey (for any non-Swedish speaking people living in Sweden): https://docs.google.com/forms/d/12VY0FEhABw...a-pCLM/viewform

Thank you so much for showing your interest and participating!
Go to the top of the page
+
PDX
post 3.May.2013, 08:14 PM
Post #2

Hey, we've concluded before on this forum that Google Docs is sponsored by CIA (HAARP) and FBI. Can't you really manage another way of doing this survey, especially if it is for a university degree?

~~~PDX~~~
+
Machw
post 3.May.2013, 08:52 PM
Post #3

Hi, first of all thank you for your interest in this topic!
Second, I'm using google docs because it offers great tools for surveys and other documents. If you don't feel safe doing the survey, or using google docs for that matter, then by all means don't. ^^

Yours, Machw
+
PDX
post 3.May.2013, 09:04 PM
Post #4

I knew we had an agend on board!

~~~PDX~~~
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: