The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Pain Relief PowerStrips available in Sweden

For Expats who want to Increase their Wealth

arhsweden
post 12.Feb.2014, 08:00 AM
Post #1

I am looking for 20 Expats to sample a FDA Medical Device One Topical Pain Patch. Natural topical Pain Powerstrip that is available now in Sweden.

The opportunity to promote the PowerStrip in Scandinavia is Open now. I am looking to build my Swedish Team and need 10 serious minded Entrepreneurs who will promote them. This income oppty is amazing and the packing is shipped globally for only $4.95( shipping)

If you are a serious inquiry and would like a Sample of the PowerStrip to try please email at arh2002@gmail.com.
and review the website below.

http:/globalpainrelief365.com

Angela H.
Go to the top of the page
+
skogsbo
post 12.Feb.2014, 08:39 AM
Post #2

QUOTE (arhsweden @ 12.Feb.2014, 08:00 AM) *
This income oppty is amazing and the packing is shipped globally for only $4.95( shipping)

wow, amazing income, but you resort to advertising here?

Sorry I'm too busy helping a Nigerian claim his missing lottery win.
+
arhsweden
post 12.Feb.2014, 05:26 PM
Post #3

Thank you for brining to my attention that maybe what I wrote would suggest that $4.95 is needed. That is not the case. Also, I am asking if people are interested in receiving a sample. This is at no cost . I mentioned $4.95 because if after sampling the PowerStrip and it worked for you. When you ordered them from the company in the US. It would only cost $4.95 to have them shipped Globally.

When you are promoting an Amazing Product .You advertise in all possible avenues. This is part of the New Economy /Direct Selling.

Thank You for your Comment.

+
Ivor stephé
post 12.Feb.2014, 05:57 PM
Post #4

How does FDA approval have any relevance for Sweden?
+
arhsweden
post 12.Feb.2014, 06:24 PM
Post #5

Great Question. It might not mean anything in Sweden. However what it does demonstrate is that the PowerStrips have been through the FDA evaluation and approval process. It confirms that the PowerStrips work as a Natural Topical Pain Relief Patch.
+
LLHope
post 12.Feb.2014, 07:11 PM
Post #6

FDA Class 1 means nothing even in the USA! It is the easiest classification to get. ie. It doesn't need any controls. Jeez, even condoms are Class 2 devices biggrin.gif

The company is a Multi-Level-Marketing company that uses a binary-tree for compensation. Those compensation plans do not work except for the top few people in the tree.

The encouragement is not on selling the products but rather on recruitment of members (they probably call them sellers, agents or whatever) to make money flow up the binary tree. I could if you wanted show you the math that shows that the lower down the tree you are (and you never know just how deep down you really are) how much money flows up, and at what level you make nothing.

Basically, if they didn't say you were buying the product etc... it would be an illegal scheme, but they have become smarter now by trying to show it is possible (not) to make money via products biggrin.gif ...

Tell me dear OP, how much have you made from the sales of actual products, rather than the joining fees of of members, include as joining fee the amount a member pays for their starting pack or money admin fee for the web site etc... also exclude from actual money made from products, any forced purchases (monthly?) that is required by members otherwise they lose their bonus values (CV etc...) on each binary leg? (garage filling)

Also OP, do you actually realise that binary-tree compensation plans are ultimately doomed to failure? It is simple mathematics, it assumes (like chain letters) that there is an infinite recruitment process across all legs of the binary tree biggrin.gif. which of-course like chain letters will run out of new recruits and collapse with zero income ...by that time the top few people (and you certainly do not know how many positions within the binary tree they have, do you) ...will have sucked out the money as bonus' for doing nothing (it all flows upwards faster with a binary scheme)...and long gone onto the next scheme for losers! Leaving behind those that were blinded by the snazzy dream of earning tonnes of extra income, but not realising they paid more in a month than they earned ... and then fall for the next get-rich scheme!
+
Rick Methven
post 12.Feb.2014, 07:37 PM
Post #7

QUOTE (arhsweden @ 12.Feb.2014, 06:24 PM) *
Great Question. It might not mean anything in Sweden. However what it does demonstrate is that the PowerStrips have been through the FDA evaluation and approval process. It ... (show full quote)

What FDA approval means is that the producer knows that the profit margin is so good, it was worthwhile paying backhanders to get somne crook in the FDA to approve it.
+
skogsbo
post 12.Feb.2014, 07:52 PM
Post #8

In the UK they call them pyramid schemes, there was or perhaps still is a famous one selling cleaning products.
+
arhsweden
post 12.Feb.2014, 08:01 PM
Post #9

What is being lost is that this is a Great Pain Relief PowerStrip Product that can be sampled for free. It happens to have been developed and sold through a Network Marketing organization.

I am glad this is sparking conversation.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: