The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

What about Latin Americans in Stockholm?

Powerpuffgirl
post 20.Aug.2006, 08:01 PM
Post #1

too many?
from which country?
why Sweden?
Go to the top of the page
+
Mzungu
post 20.Aug.2006, 08:07 PM
Post #2

At least they go to a CHURCH.
+
*Torque*
post 21.Aug.2006, 03:02 AM
Post #3

Hi Peter, and others:

If you are using your real name, I do hope you know how easy it is to get your posts from The Local if you do a google search on yourself. Just a heads up if you'd like some privacy--future girlfriends, employers and the like able to come up with more info on your personal views in the future. :wink:
+
Mzungu
post 21.Aug.2006, 11:20 AM
Post #4

Torque; Hello.
I appreciate your post,but afraid I am one who speaks his mind, and will not hide behind a name.
Have lived and worked for well over 30 years in mainly Africa and Middle Eastern countries, many one party states, where free speach is taboo. Living in Sweden affords me to state my personal views as I see them. They are my views and reflect same.
Regard Peter.
+
*Kt*
post 21.Aug.2006, 12:47 PM
Post #5

Good one Peter.

Why must people hide? And what will 'they' do if they find out your real name ..
+
Asbo
post 21.Aug.2006, 01:24 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (Powerpuffgirl)
too many?
from which country?
why Sweden?

I dont think you can say there are too many. But there are quite alot. Not sure where from, think its from Chile though because of Pinochet. I think its funny when they dress up as native American Indians though!
+
Irishmanabroad
post 21.Aug.2006, 05:51 PM
Post #7

interesting topic, a columbian guy threatened to shoot me last night at work! Poor guy, he got a nice wave when the police removed him from the bar laugh.gif Was good for business actually, more people decided to come into the bar when he was pinned on the ground! Just a pity the police took 25minutes to come!
+
Cool Carib
post 24.Aug.2006, 09:53 AM
Post #8

what's wrong with a little diversity? i've been several times to rio rio in goteborg- think its a lot of fun dancing til 5 am. the atmoshere is lively and cheerful- a lot more interesting than sitting around eating boiled potatoes and drinking snaps , talking about the temperture in 1954, 1963, 1981... until you are drunk and bloated.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: