The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Find A Job In Stockholm

holaben
post 19.Sep.2006, 07:37 PM
Post #1

Hej, everyone, I'm a new comer here in the forum.

After I have read many topics concerningto finding a job in stockholm, I planed to go over to Stockholm in person this week. Since I can not speak Swedish, I wanna ask where can I find english-themed pubs/bars to work? (I'm also a new to Stockholm City. sad.gif ) or should I just try any pubs/bars one by one?

If you have any info about it, could you please write the address down and the pubs/bars names where I should visit.

Besides, If I wanna find a Full-Time Job, is it a good idea and polite to go to the office building directly and leave my CV there, as well as ask for an appointment??

Waiting for your answers and

Thanks very much!
Go to the top of the page
+
Faithless
post 19.Sep.2006, 07:57 PM
Post #2

Since you don't speak Swedish, you're going to have to look for work in english pubs, heres a few:

http://www.jello.se/list.aspx?categoryid=529

There are loads more, but this seemed to be some ex-pats favorites.

Don't waste time on anyone but the manager, don't leave your CV or number with the bartender or anything like that, restaurants rely much more on your personality and look here, so whoever is hiring will want to meet you in person.

+
holaben
post 19.Sep.2006, 08:49 PM
Post #3

I will have a try, Thanks for your kind help... are u also taking a part-time job now?
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: