The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Stockholm caterers - any suggestions?

Rachel F
post 14.Nov.2005, 01:19 PM
Post #1

Does anyone know a really good caterer that they could recommend for a private party of about 30? My cooking skills are just about up to Billy's microwave pizza standard so i need some help here...I've laid awake half the night fretting about impending event so could do with some suggestions...usual buffet type stuff unless anyone can think of anything more interesting? Also procuring of waiters/ waitresses, tables, chairs etc in central Stockholm...

thanks
Go to the top of the page
+
Jules
post 14.Nov.2005, 02:01 PM
Post #2

I have spent 10 years as a Chef/Organiser in the private catering trade in London, I have recently moved to Stockholm, and would be interested in catering for you. Past experience includes organising functions from 10-200 people and I have contacts over here for equipment hire and staff. I would be very interested in quoting for your event if you could furnish me with more details e.g. time, place, style of food etc... I can supply references and my CV for you, and could have a provisional menu for you by tomorrow. If this sounds interesting. Please contact me on my email: jules@claytonjulian.com
+
Rachel F
post 14.Nov.2005, 03:40 PM
Post #3

Proof, if ever there was needed, that there is a God!

Will email you tonight when wriggling toddlers are out of my hair.
+
Jules
post 14.Nov.2005, 04:38 PM
Post #4

Excellent, hope to hear from you later, will keep an eye on my email. Hope we can work something out for you. Jules.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: