Reply to this topic

Best way to find an international tax accountant

Looking for migration advice

post 30.Dec.2012, 07:06 AM
Post #1
Joined: 18.Mar.2012

Does anyone have recommendations for specific firms/consultants - or at least how to seek them out, where I need professional advice on tax implications of becoming a permanent Swedish resident? I found one personal recommendation via a search of the board, emailed him but no reply. So now I'm contacting PWC and E&Y as I know of their names internationally. Does anyone have any other contenders I should consider? I am assuming that in Sweden a tax "accountant" should be capable of such advice, rather than a tax "lawyer".

I'm after advice on things like structuring overseas investment income (capital gains and dividends seem equally taxed though), deductions such as on bank interest, whether to have things in joint names of my Swedish wife and myself or keep separate, Kapitalforsakring, etc.
Go to the top of the page
post 30.Dec.2012, 08:21 AM
Post #2
Location: Stockholm
Joined: 2.Aug.2011

Google will tell you to add KPMG and Deloitte to your list.

Other than that, you can always post specific questions here. Many of us have had to look for these same answers...

Go to the top of the page

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:


3,458 Jobs
Click here to start your job search

Latest headlines

Popular articles