The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
7 Pages V   1 2 3 > »    Reply to this topic

It's Dick Cheney Who Had John Wheeler, III Killed

That's IF You Believe Conspiracy Theorist Madsen

*Trowbridge H. Ford*
post 10.Jan.2011, 10:54 AM
Post #1

Now we are told that the former Vice President had John Wheeler killed because his boss, the Air Force Secretary, stopped a shipment of six minutemen missiles, tipped with nuclear warheads and on their way to the Middle East, from Minot AFB to Barksdale AFB without his persmission.

For more, see this link:

http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/ex-b...estion-1424815/

Actually, no such event occurred. It is a mixture of what happened when Air Force Secretary Michael Wynne, not mentioned by name in the article, and his Chief of Staff Michael Moseley were sacked after they had let a B-52, armed with nuclear-tipped cruise missiles, fly accidentally across the States, and had accidentally shipped nuclear fuses to Taiwan, as if they were running the Air Force on a day-to-day operational basis! blink.gif

Actually, this was made up to explain away the man-made earthquake that the Air Force's National Reconnaissance Office had just pulled off in May 2008 - what Wynne and Moseley had well set-up by shooting down allegedly the last Misty laser armed satellite just before over Hawaii.

Hard to figure out who is the biggest liar, government agents or conspiracy theorists.

This was all intended to give the impression that SoD Robert Gates was most displeased with how Wynne was performing at the Air Force post.

The assassination of Wheeler had nothing to do with this, but with the entrapment, extraordinary rendition to New Castle airport at the end of January 2008, and imprisonment of Iranian munitions smuggler Amin Hussein Aldabili, and the CIA's assassination of Majid Shahriani and Dr. Fereydon Abbasi in November.

It's called payback for international covert operations.

More in the article I am still working on.
Go to the top of the page
+
*Trowbridge H. Ford*
post 10.Jan.2011, 12:18 PM
Post #2

Now Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is lowering the rhetoric about Iran getting the bomb, stating that it won't happen for about five years because sanctions and sabotage have set back its program, though she will not indicate what they are, and bases her assessment conveniently upon what just retired Mossa Director Meir Dagan has stated for Washington's benefit in the hope of finally gaining the release of Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard.

I suggest that the sanctions have greatly been tightened up by what John Wheeler et al. learned of what Iran was seeking regarding WMD from the laptop that the ICE agents in Operation Shakespeare captured from Amir Aldabili, the faulty information that CIA agent Jeffrey Sterling fed Tehran on how to trigger a nuclear weapon; and the 6.5 earthquake that the NRO caused near Hosseinnab, Iran on December 20, 2010, collapsing the 400-meter deep shaft that the Iranians had to build in order to test any such weapon.

The only costs for the better sanctions and most effective sabotage have been the murder of Wheeler, and the scapegoating of Sterling so as to defuse the assistance that Washington supplied Iran for making a nuclear weapon in the first place.

One has to be inventive to keep up with all the crap, flying around.
+
byke
post 10.Jan.2011, 12:23 PM
Post #3

Trow, any chance you could bring this closer to home?
Like Reinfeldt is bald because ___________ (insert theory here)
+
*Trowbridge H. Ford*
post 10.Jan.2011, 01:12 PM
Post #4

Reinfeltd is becoming bald because he is tearing out his hair for fear that the assistance that Sweden was providing A. H. Khan in helping Pakistan build a nuclear bomb - especially flash X-ray machines, designed to illuminate implosions as they took place - had been passed on to Tehran.
+
Jimmy
post 10.Jan.2011, 02:45 PM
Post #5

The biggest laugh is that you believe that there is a war going on in Iraq.

There is no such war, it is just the media controlled by the US and good special effects that are being shown. All this is being done to distract everyones attention from the launching of more football size earthquake laser satellites.

Soon there will be dozens up in space circling and threatening any country that does not " cow tow " to the US. Saddam will pop up and say "Surprise suckers, I'm back "

And if Trow disbelieves me, he has not been to Iraq so he cannot disprove my theory, but it is true.

And all these so called murders, are really just accidents, but the US government give information to make sure people like Trow get taken in and occupied with their theories of murder they they lose track of all the launches and the fake war in Iraq.
+
omphus
post 10.Jan.2011, 02:53 PM
Post #6

*Puts on aluminium foil hat*
+
Rick Methven
post 10.Jan.2011, 03:05 PM
Post #7

QUOTE (omphus @ 10.Jan.2011, 02:53 PM) *
*Puts on aluminium foil hat*

I think titanium would be better laugh.gif
+
The Nine
post 10.Jan.2011, 08:37 PM
Post #8

QUOTE (Jimmy @ 10.Jan.2011, 02:45 PM) *
The biggest laugh is that you believe that there is a war going on in Iraq.There is no such war, it is just the media controlled by the US and good special effects that are be ... (show full quote)

Saddam Hussein is not dead, dipstick. If you read, as I have, Aubrey Eagleburger's book, Mustaches I have owned' You will know that Apparently Saddam Hussein's execuation was a sham, organized, Allegedly, by the CIA and Oprah Winfrey ( a well known CIA operative) Saddam spent some time laying low before returning afetr having a mustache transplant and re marrying his own wife, that she never suspected.
+
*Trowbridge H. Ford*
post 11.Jan.2011, 11:26 AM
Post #9

Now there is not only a conspiracy to cover up the murder of John P. Wheeler, III, but also it is being done allegedly in part to protect me in the process.

The other day, I posted my explanation of the conspiracy murder of the former special assistant to Air Force Secretary Michael Wynne on one of Radell Smith's threads on Examiner's national criminal profiles, only to have it immediately set aside to see if it was permissible to post, only to have it ultimately removed several hours later.

Today, I decided to post it again on another of her threads, only to be prevented from the outset, with this notice posted on the address line:

"pop-up blocked. Also, to help your security, Internet Explorer blocked other content from this site. Click here for options..."

Though I tried repeatedly to get a pop-up, and clicked for options, nothing ever happened.

For the link involved, here it hopefully is:

http://www.examiner.com/criminal-profiles-...iagnosis-theory

Why is America's national security state so dedicated to cover-up this vicious conspiracy murder? blink.gif
+
*Trowbridge H. Ford*
post 11.Jan.2011, 12:17 PM
Post #10

Now I see that after finally being allowed to post another comment, it is still there, and the pop-up comes up if I want to post another comment.

Will see now how long it, and I stick around. laugh.gif
+
omphus
post 11.Jan.2011, 12:41 PM
Post #11

It's great that Bruce Willis found you in your hiding spot before the NSA assassins did, and now you can share these factual stories with us all these years later.
+
*Trowbridge H. Ford*
post 11.Jan.2011, 12:59 PM
Post #12

Bruce Willis?

I have always thought that it was Bubba Clinton, and his buddies 'Tricky' Dick, former DCI Helms, Al 'Deep Throat' Haig, former DCI George Tenet, Elizabeth Bagley, DCI Leon Panetta, and a few other scumbags. unsure.gif
+
Jimmy
post 11.Jan.2011, 02:00 PM
Post #13

Trow,

You are just an unhonest person. You have no credit as being a reliable person.

Pay up your bet
+
*Trowbridge H. Ford*
post 11.Jan.2011, 05:24 PM
Post #14

Now my post on Radell Smith's thread on the examiner.com has been erased, and I guess I am next, especially since this thread, with its mentioning of Wheeler's mission as special assistant to Air Force Secretary Michael Wynne, fits right in with what I said about his role as director of Operation Shakespeare:

http://www.truthistreason.net/john-wheeler...-and-a-landfill.

Like that bit about truth being treason. wink.gif
+
TheOneWhoTravels
post 11.Jan.2011, 06:30 PM
Post #15

Tell me if you think this music fits Dick Cheney:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1Fs9O2Hji8

It's like the soundtrack for the devil or something, lol.

laugh.gif
+

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: