The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »    Reply to this topic

It's Dick Cheney Who Had John Wheeler, III Killed

That's IF You Believe Conspiracy Theorist Madsen

Jimmy
post 11.Jan.2011, 06:41 PM
Post #16

Wow Trow,

Not only can you predict the next site for the earthquake laser satellite, you are now predicting when you will be " erased "

Could give the exact date ? I will go double or nothing with you for the 1,000kr you owe me.
Go to the top of the page
+
The Nine
post 11.Jan.2011, 07:39 PM
Post #17

It has been interesting to observe over the last year. The engine has definitely been getting hotter but Trows piston rings are now beginning to crack. Of course, people with Asbergers never see it themselves. It is everyone else that is wrong and dumb and stupid.. and dipsticks.

Here is to another year of Trow putting his hands over his ears and singing La La La, to himself when ever he cannot justify a statement.

OK, Trow, explain how this has been done to protect you? And when I say EXPLAIN, I mean explain the methodology and not just say the same thing again. I really want to beleive you.
+
Jimmy
post 11.Jan.2011, 08:56 PM
Post #18

Nine,

you better define the meaning of " explain " as I think Trow doesn't understand what that word means.

should be good though if he does, me thinks he won't
+
Jimmy
post 11.Jan.2011, 08:59 PM
Post #19

Try this

ex·plain   [ik-spleyn]
–verb (used with object)
to make plain or clear; render understandable or intelligible: to explain an obscure point.
to make known in detail:
+
*Trowbridge H. Ford*
post 14.Jan.2011, 12:52 PM
Post #20

Okay.

While John P. Wheeler was special assistant to Air Force Secretary MIchael Wynne, "his mission was to carry out tasks and monitor programs in support of goals as directed, and support the Air Force Secretariat with data gathering, team organization, liaison, analysis and/or options for actions." This soon got Wheeler involved with agents of the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Agency, and the Justice Department around Wilmington, Delaware in entrapping Amir Hussein Aldabili, an arms dealer for Iran, in the hope that he had information which would show just how advanced Tehran was in its nuclear and military development. (Operation Shakespeare)

In early 2008, Albabili was persuaded to go to Tibilsi, Georgia on the ruse that he could establish arms contacts which would help Iran satisfy these needs, only to discover that he had fallen into a US trap which resulted in his soon being rendered to New Castle, Delaware where Wheeler and several other bosses were on hand, early the morning of January 27th, to welcome the capture of the great find, and the ICE agents who had done it.

After a long delay during which Tehran had little idea of what had happened to him, his laptop was mined for all kinds of information about who and how Iran was getting round all the sanctions which had been imposed by the UN on its procurement activities. Ultimately, Aldabili was prosecuted for his actions in Philadelphia, and he was sentenced in Wilmington in September, 2010 to many years in prison for what he had done.

No sooner had he been sentenced than reporter John Shiffman of the Philidelphia Inquirer wrote a glowing series about what the ICE team had achieved under Wheeler's leaderhip _ though he was not personally identified but enough detail was supplied, showing who it was - so informative that Iran's Savak decided that he must have been the one who led Aldabili's capture, and after the CIA assassinated atomic physicist Majid Shahriana in late November in Tehran, it was decided to take Wheeler out if it was determined that he was the leader of Operation Shakespeare.

And shortly after Christmas, Savak agents apparently bushwhacked Wheeler when he went to Wilmington, and stole his Blackberry, briefcase, and wallet quite probably after having drugged him. After they had trolled through it, they decided that he was their man, and they broke into his residence in New Castle where they tortured him until he admitted everything, and supplied what information he had hidden under the floor of its kitchen. Then he was killed, probably by having his throat cut, and his body dumped in a dumpster which was soon emptied, and its contents dumped at the Wilmington landfill.

The police and the FBI haven't have clue where the assassins came from, and where they went, only yesterday going on a fishing expedition of his car, house, and cellphone in the hope that they can supply some kind of lead to the mystery - what is behind the sealing of the search warrants.
+
Roger O. Thornhill
post 14.Jan.2011, 02:06 PM
Post #21

One salient fact about the AZ shooter was that nearly everyone thought he was a nutcase and was deeply involved in conspiracy theories. The twenty twenty hindsight conventional wisdom was that someone should have reported him to mental health authorities.

Where should Trowbridge be reported?
+
cogito
post 14.Jan.2011, 03:10 PM
Post #22

QUOTE (Roger O. Thornhill @ 14.Jan.2011, 02:06 PM) *
One salient fact about the AZ shooter was that nearly everyone thought he was a nutcase and was deeply involved in conspiracy theories. The twenty twenty hindsight convention ... (show full quote)

It might be that mental health authorities are not permitted to do anything until the person acts.
Or, to venture into tinfoil hat territory...
The police department picked him up five times and let him go. The sheriff, covering up his own negligence, immediately started blaming Palin/right wingers for the murders. He had previously dismissed reported death threats by the well-known psycho. Had the sheriff entered the numerous reports into the data base, as he should have, Loughner would not have been able to purchase a gun.
Coincidentally, Loughner's mother was on the Pima County Board of Supervisors and so the sheriff's bureaucratic superior.

Now, where are those black helicopters...?
+
Vetinari
post 14.Jan.2011, 04:16 PM
Post #23

QUOTE (cogito @ 14.Jan.2011, 03:10 PM) *
It might be that mental health authorities are not permitted to do anything until the person acts.Or, to venture into tinfoil hat territory...The police department picked him ... (show full quote)

I thought you were free to have an opinion in the United States. I thought that damn piece of paper allows you to have an opinion without seeing repercussions from the law.

And with decent gun laws he would not have been able to purchase that gun. Of course there is that strong movement that everyone should be able to own a gun which lobbied for looser gun laws... hmmm...

I see the rights continous attempts to discredit the sheriff for calling for more civility and mutual respect continues
+
Roger O. Thornhill
post 14.Jan.2011, 06:02 PM
Post #24

QUOTE (Vetinari @ 14.Jan.2011, 05:16 PM) *
I thought you were free to have an opinion in the United States. I thought that damn piece of paper allows you to have an opinion without seeing repercussions from the law.And ... (show full quote)

Time to put up or shut up. Who is trying to discredit the Sheriff for calling for more civility? Name names. The people I have read and heard critcizing the Sheriff had to do with incompetence. The shooter was well known to the Sheriff yet the Sheriff issued him a gun permit. Is the Sheriff really calling for civility or is he trying to deflect from the obvious failure of his office?

What are "decent" laws.
+
*Trowbridge H. Ford*
post 14.Jan.2011, 08:08 PM
Post #25

Thanks guys for highjacking another thread, one I started, and was asked to explain John Wheeler's mysterious assassination - what I did, and have gotten no even relevant reply.

Have you gone completely off the rails over the assassination of the people in Arizona?
+
Jimmy
post 15.Jan.2011, 03:30 AM
Post #26

because people respond to reality not your fantasy

you are not real you are a moron
+
*Trowbridge H. Ford*
post 15.Jan.2011, 07:51 AM
Post #27

Just what I expected from a real moron like you, Jimmy, after you pressured me into writing an explanation of what happened to John P. Wheeler III for going all out for the crappy US government in finding out how Iran was breaking UN sanctions - what turns a blind eye on his fate when he gets the blowback from Tehran for Washington's murder of Iranian physicist Majid Shahriani while also attempting to kill the leading one in Iran's attempt to obtain nuclear weapons, Dr. Fereydon Abbasi, and then collapsing the 400-meter deep shaft to test any nuclear device outside Hosseinnab with a powerful earthquake on December 20, 2010.

Don't expect that article about how the mega quake around Christmas 2004 so ruptured the earth's techtonic plates around the western Pacific that they had gone out of control because of volcanoes becoming active all over the place, causing El Nino-La Nina flooding from Sri Lanka to Brazil.

It's simply wasted on morons.
+
Model T Ford
post 6.Feb.2014, 01:49 PM
Post #28

This thread should be reactivated since I have thought for awhile that Wheeler's murder was done by NSA's Special Collection Service because he objected to its attacking Iran's centrifuge program with the s+t+u+x+n+e+t (spelled this way because NSA servers will not allow it to be spelled correctly as one word) virus, threading to destroy Iran's nuclear test site near Hosseinabad with poison gas, the Air Force practice spraying around Arkansas which killed all those birds, and the Agency getting control of cyber command.

The Shiffman series was just to make it look like Tehran had done it - what I most mistakenly fell for.

Now NSA is getting the counter terrorists to make it look like I aided and abetted Andrew Robert Levene's assassination of Wheller by my so falsely claiming.

It's all so relevant now with the counter theorists trying to connect me to Steven Nickerson, a friend, it seems, of Levene.

And the accidental finding of his corpse made the murder of Ali-Resa Pahlavi necessary - what was crudely made to look like a suicide.

Wheeler's murder has still not been solved after three years.
+
Model T Ford
post 10.Mar.2014, 07:33 PM
Post #29

American snoops are continually trying to connect me to these murders by attempting to manufacture meta-data on me.

Now, instead of listening to my phone calls and reading my e-mails, they send computerized phone calls, stating that a debt collecter has something relating to me, and I, still not identified, should respond in various ways, depending on how it apparently relates to me.

I can only guess that the options relate to problems Steve Nickerson and or Anthony Robert Levene have, and if I respond in any way, it will help implicate me with them.

Meta-data collection is much more dangerous to the individual than what he may say on the phone, write in a e-mail, or post on the web.
+
intrepidfox
post 10.Mar.2014, 07:56 PM
Post #30

QUOTE (Model T Ford @ 10.Mar.2014, 07:33 PM) *
American snoops are continually trying to connect me to these murders by attempting to manufacture meta-data on me.Now, instead of listening to my phone calls and reading my e ... (show full quote)

Can i ask you a serious question?

If the Americans are after you then why did you move back there? In my view you would be in more danger
+

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: