The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

China Cuts Down CIA Spying On Covert Facilities

My Work On Pentagon-Made Quakes Helped Beijing

Model T Ford
post 21.May.2017, 02:00 PM
Post #1

Never forget my trip through Beijing in February 2013 after i had written all those articles about America's space weapons, and was returning to the States on an Air China fliight..

Chinese intelligence had one of its agents go out of her way to get next to me on the flight from Bagkok to Bejing, and she picked my brain about how the US government was getting information about where they were, and I told her which just exapanded upon what I had written in around 20 articles.

While in Beijing, she set up radio communication about what I was doing during the long wait to JFK, and I was most interested in watching the plane being loaded, especially the chief pilot, obviously a western who knew none of the crew, and went out of his way to shake hands with them all, which proved most beneficial when he struggled to prevent a crash during landing at JFK in the deepest fog.

The most interesting part of the wait was when security, headed by a high official, checked my brief case yet again to see what was in it, and to give me a chance to explain to him what I was up to. Very quickly I decided to say nothing, and I think that was the most effective answer i could have give without appearing to be a US government povocateur.

I was only responding to the devastating quake in Sichuan in May 2008 which decimated many Chinese, most of whom were important scientists, and gave tips about how to easily spot the spies.

Hardly surprising Washington decided to kill me again the following June.
Go to the top of the page
+
Model T Ford
post 21.May.2017, 03:06 PM
Post #2

Just checked my series of articles on cryptome org, and almost all appeared during 2009, between the Sichuan earthquake in 2008, and when Beijing started rounding up 18 of the CIA's 20 spies in 2010-2.

Just shows how sloppy intelligence organizations can be when it comes to getting secrets from open sources, like Stillman and Reed's The Nuclear Express, James Bamford's books, and daily news reports.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 21.May.2017, 06:16 PM
Post #3

"Hardly surprising Washington decided to kill me again the following June."

You mean they killed you before???
+
Model T Ford
post 21.May.2017, 07:04 PM
Post #4

They didn't succeed with their attempts, you idiot, as I have demonstrated all the years I have been posting here.

Not interested in how our alleged security services continually screw up. Hardly surprising.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 21.May.2017, 09:53 PM
Post #5

Me, an idiot...Ouch!!! laugh.gif

After all I've done for you???
+
Model T Ford
post 22.May.2017, 02:09 AM
Post #6

Like what? rolleyes.gif
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 22.May.2017, 03:46 AM
Post #7

In your honor I introduced the: Ya gotta believe slogan to this forum...

So there...
+
Model T Ford
post 22.May.2017, 11:20 AM
Post #8

Oh, like warmonger The Donald is the current Messiah?

Thamks. rolleyes.gif
+
Model T Ford
post 22.May.2017, 12:21 PM
Post #9

Now state-run Global Times is claiming it broke CIA-informants ring in country when I informed it with my 2009 series on cryptome.org.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 22.May.2017, 06:36 PM
Post #10

I don't believe it!!!
+
Model T Ford
post 22.May.2017, 06:56 PM
Post #11

You sound like Danny Stillman and Thomas Reed, white men who don't believe Asians can accomplish anything.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 22.May.2017, 07:08 PM
Post #12

That was not politically correct...You racist!!!
+
Model T Ford
post 23.May.2017, 02:52 PM
Post #13

I am a racist for calling out the racism of Stillman and Reed who gloated so much over their triumphs over Chinese scientists and intelligence services that they put CIA informants at serious risks?

They should be prosecuted for leaks which exposed covert operations.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: