The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Kim Jong-un Has Made Trump Crew Look Like Monkeys

While Boxed In, He Has Its Myths Look Real

Model T Ford
post 31.May.2017, 10:03 PM
Post #1

Washington's pathetic efforts to make him look like a nuclear threat have gone to the extreme of shooting down an ICBM of its own to meet North Korea's alleged space capability.

Now that the Ringling Bros. & Barnun-Bailly Circus is going out of business, maybe Trump's clowns can fill the void on the road.
Go to the top of the page
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 1.Jun.2017, 12:50 AM
Post #2

You shouldn't mock your president...it isn't patriotic or the American way!!!.
+
Model T Ford
post 1.Jun.2017, 02:06 PM
Post #3

Who should mock him then?

I volunteered to be drafted during the pits of the Korean War, and saw it in spades here at home during basic training, so I don't accept a charge of being unpatriotic from anonymous you, and don't give a good crap about the American way though two of my ancestors signed the Declaration of Independence, as I recall.

Someone should write a book about how the defenseless rabbit Kim Jong=un has gotten the scheming tiger, the USA, by the tail
+
Bsmith
post 1.Jun.2017, 03:21 PM
Post #4

Trump's crew does not need any help looking foolish. As far as North Korea goes, it is but a gnat. However, China could be dragged into the mix and that is something to take seriously.
+
Model T Ford
post 1.Jun.2017, 03:38 PM
Post #5

China and Russia, complaining about USA missiles in Alaska and South Korea. are being dragged into a showdown soon

Washington building the Spacelaunch plane to fire missiles from anywhere in space increasingly reduces their military potential in future. National boundaries now become irrelevant in future wars. NATO is done.
+
Model T Ford
post 3.Jun.2017, 02:15 PM
Post #6

Now the UN Security Council has put unanimiouslly-adopted sanctions on North Korea, preventing 13 officials, including its spy chief, from traveling abroad, and freezing the assets of four of its organizations.

Looks like the leaders won't be going to Disney Land, though maybe Kim Jong-un will put the barred officials on the next missile test fired towards Japan, and over the US invasion armada to break the ban.

Would show more of the rabbit having the world's tiger by the tail.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: