The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

UK car available soon

Citroen C4 2007 1.6l diesel

deephack
post 8.Mar.2017, 05:03 PM
Post #1

Hello all,

I'm going to be driving to Stockholm from the UK arriving on the 17th of March. Once I get there I won't really need my car and I realise that it has very little value in Sweden. Would someone be interested in taking it off my hands for 2000 SEK? Details below:-

Citroen C4 SE 2007 UK model (Right hand drive)
1.6l Diesel
5 speed manual
160,000 miles
Grey/Silver with body colour bumpers and alloy wheels
Cruise control and speed limiter
5 door hatchback

Faults
AC doesn't work
Engine check light is on, fault code refers to the antipollution system so I assume it's a dirty sensor or engine is burning some oil.

Other than that the car runs fine although has done a lot of miles. It's never once broken down on me. I may need the car for a week or so after arrival. Would be happy to provide a test drive.

Regards,
Go to the top of the page
+
intrepidfox
post 21.Apr.2017, 05:29 PM
Post #2

QUOTE (deephack @ 8.Mar.2017, 05:03 PM) *
Hello all,I'm going to be driving to Stockholm from the UK arriving on the 17th of March. Once I get there I won't really need my car and I realise that it has very li ... (show full quote)

If it has a catalysator then scrap it as you will get more money for it
+
Lena01
post 25.Aug.2017, 07:42 AM
Post #3

We have a exceptional Clubman for sale. Both the bodywork and mechanics are in great order. Car comes with service history, 2 keys, all the papers. Car benefits with full leather, rear parking sensors, alloy wheels, air con, plus much more. tyres and brakes a ll very good. This car is unique and and very economical to run. Car is HPI clear, and looking for a quick sale hence the price. Next MOT due 05/10/2017, Full service history, Black, £4,700
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: