The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Join Painting and Art Classes

Different types of painting, lessons at your place

Sweden101
post 20.Jan.2010, 02:32 AM
Post #1

Learn water color painting, oil painting, using canvas, mixed media painting, different brush techniques. learn art appreciation and cultivate art as hobby and a great way for stress reduction.

Lessons every weekend at your place by experienced artist at very reasonable fees. Classes for both kids and adults.

Location: In and around Gothenburg. Classes in other cities can be organized for groups of atleast 3 participants.

Please contact 720011899.
Go to the top of the page
+
Sweden101
post 20.Jan.2010, 07:10 PM
Post #2

Learn water color painting, oil painting, using canvas, mixed media painting, different brush techniques. learn art appreciation and cultivate art as hobby and a great way for stress reduction.

Lessons every weekend at your place by experienced artist at very reasonable fees. Classes for both kids and adults.

Location: In and around Gothenburg. Classes in other cities can be organized for groups of atleast 3 participants.

Please contact 720011899.
+
Plowbridge
post 20.Jan.2010, 08:01 PM
Post #3

Bunch of philistines on here mate. wink.gif

If you were teaching how to fry potatoes there would be a queue
+
Mzungu
post 20.Jan.2010, 08:43 PM
Post #4

^
Well not quite,wouldn't mind joining a class which paints as illustrated...

Attached Image

*will even bring along my own brush* :wink::
+
Nemesis
post 20.Jan.2010, 08:51 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (Sweden101 @ 20.Jan.2010, 02:32 AM) *
Learn water color painting, oil painting, using canvas, mixed media painting, different brush techniques. learn art appreciation and cultivate art as hobby and a great way for ... (show full quote)

The Förengnings are brilliant.

I am a member of a handkreft group. I have been learning rock carving and one of my friends has started me on silver wire work.

Good luck with the class´s.
+
Jorgge
post 5.Sep.2011, 12:29 PM
Post #6

and i like pics posted by Mzungu. in general the culture of body painting is very close to me, though i haven't even tried. i i have always been good at painting.. is it somehow inherited?smile.gif
+

Reply to this topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: