The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Ratsit.se Going Down

Faithless
post 16.Mar.2007, 02:09 PM
Post #1

Uppgifterna på kreditupplysningssajterna kommer ursprungligen från Skatteverket. Mats Sjöstrand som är generaldirektör för Skatteverket vidtar nu åtgärder för att stoppa de känsliga uppgifterna på nätet.

– Innebörden är att vi kommer stoppa de digitala leveranserna av uppgifter, om kreditupplysningsföretagen inte kan garantera att den person som frågan gäller också får en kopia av varje fråga och också får vet vem som frågat.
Mats Sjöstrand menar att det i framtiden därför kommer blir omöjligt för kreditupplysningsföretagen att bedriva sin verksamhet som man gör i dag.

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/nyheter/stor...1023805,00.html
Go to the top of the page
+
Mzungu
post 16.Mar.2007, 02:18 PM
Post #2

For, the not so enlightened!

http://www.thelocal.se/6704/20070316/ :wink:
+
Elvis Has Left The Buildi...
post 16.Mar.2007, 02:20 PM
Post #3

Yeah too bad I liked spying a bit and I also used it to get an idea of an income to expect for job prospects. Does anything like this exist elsewhere in the world, not the US that I am aware of.
+
Mo
post 16.Mar.2007, 02:22 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (Faithless)
Uppgifterna på kreditupplysningssajterna kommer ursprungligen från Skatteverket. Mats Sjöstrand som är generaldirektör för Skatteverket vidtar nu åtgärder för att stoppa de känsliga uppgifterna på nätet.

– Innebörden är att vi kommer stoppa de digitala leveranserna av uppgifter, om kreditupplysningsföretagen inte kan garantera att den person som frågan gäller också får en kopia av varje fråga och också får vet vem som frågat.
Mats Sjöstrand menar att det i framtiden därför kommer blir omöjligt för kreditupplysningsföretagen att bedriva sin verksamhet som man gör i dag.

strangely enough I couldn't find a Faithless in the ratsit db so his inflated earnings remain a secret. On balance I probably think this is a good thing, just one request to Swedish Employers, in return for this return to anonymity, PLEASE publish an indication of what you want to pay when placing job adverts.

Mo

p.s. Yup - curiosity got the better of me & I've tested Ratsit :oops:
+
Faithless
post 16.Mar.2007, 02:25 PM
Post #5

I'm sorely underpaid for the crap I've been taking for 4 months now, however, I've just been informed that I am to be reimbursed by heading a new, somewhat secret project. Phew.
+
Mo
post 16.Mar.2007, 03:00 PM
Post #6

Stockholm gets it's first real Chippy, a sure fire winner

Chips & curry sauce
Chips & mushy peas
Savaloy & Chips
deep fried Mars bars in batter

secret no more

bwa hahah
+
Alfredo
post 16.Mar.2007, 03:04 PM
Post #7

It's time for Guess Faithless'sss Secret Project ...

(Cue showtime music)

I reckon he's going to be heading up a poledancing club.
+
Mo
post 16.Mar.2007, 03:26 PM
Post #8

or the Flip Flop Dojo !!!
+
VikingHumpingWitch
post 16.Mar.2007, 04:01 PM
Post #9

I couldn't possibly guess but I'll bet whatever it is has onions in it somewhere.
+
Streja
post 16.Mar.2007, 04:08 PM
Post #10

Maybe they eat onions before the pole dance?

Where's Holey when you need him???
+
Slaphead
post 16.Mar.2007, 07:46 PM
Post #11

I got a bill from one of these crowds the other week, i had been in on their site checking my own details not knowsing it costed.
So i rang them up, pretended i couldnt speak swedish and eat the living shite out of them. He then told me to tear up the bill and he'd sort it out.
Ive heard nothing since 8)
+
Raffs
post 17.Mar.2007, 10:30 AM
Post #12

QUOTE (Faithless)

WTF, was this site for real?
Sweden is FUBAR when it comes to anything related to someone trying to work hard and make money
+
Mo
post 17.Mar.2007, 10:36 AM
Post #13

QUOTE (Raffs)
WTF, was this site for real?
Sweden is FUBAR when it comes to anything related to someone trying to work hard and make money

sorry, you've lost me, what is the connection ?
(not saying I disagree but...)
btw you should check the local's article from last year re "swedish ambition" - one of the best things I've read in terms of trying to understand what makes this place tick.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: