The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

In Stockholm today

*Zara*
post 18.Feb.2006, 02:20 PM
Post #1

I am in Stockholm later on today!!! gonna be here until the end of the month! If anything fun is happening anywhere in Stockholm, I wouldnt mind checking it out!

Zara
Go to the top of the page
+
Benzed
post 18.Feb.2006, 03:16 PM
Post #2

Yes - the train station provides untold entertainment, whisking you straight to Göteborg within 3 hours and into my lurvin arms :wink:
+
*Zara*
post 18.Feb.2006, 05:12 PM
Post #3

oh baby, if u want, you can meet me for a "fikka" in stockholm;)
+
*Carol*
post 18.Feb.2006, 05:55 PM
Post #4

Zara, what puts you in Stockholm for a month?

And do Littlefair and the other guys know how tantalizingly close you are to them? I can see Benzed looking in the sofa cushions right now for change to scrape together a ticket to Stockholm! Or is he taking an idea from the Van man's post and chain-sawing through electrical poles for scrap metal to sell?

Oh, I want to look at all the new designs in glassware and sweaters in Sweden! I wish I were shopping in NK and Ahlens with you! Enjoy!!!
+
Braderunner Rennuredarb
post 18.Feb.2006, 06:00 PM
Post #5

I go to stockholm on Thursday...hehe
+
*Zara*
post 18.Feb.2006, 06:01 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (Carol)
Zara, what puts you in Stockholm for a month?

And do Littlefair and the other guys know how tantalizingly close you are to them? I can see Benzed looking in the sofa cushions right now for change to scrape together a ticket to Stockholm! Or is he taking an idea from the Van man's post and chain-sawing through electrical poles for scrap metal to sell?

Oh, I want to look at all the new designs in glassware and sweaters in Sweden! I wish I were shopping in NK and Ahlens with you! Enjoy!!!

Hey Carol, where are u? I am going to be there to spend time with my man...i thought littlefair was in UK??

I look forward to meeting up with people during the day time in public places :-)
+
*Zara*
post 18.Feb.2006, 06:02 PM
Post #7

QUOTE (Jason)
I go to stockholm on Thursday...hehe

look me up smile.gif
+
Braderunner Rennuredarb
post 18.Feb.2006, 06:04 PM
Post #8

QUOTE (Zara)
look me up smile.gif

Tiiiiiiiiiight schedule...embassy/work/ricin harvest...that kind of thing :wink:
+
*Carol*
post 18.Feb.2006, 06:10 PM
Post #9

Sorry, Zara, I should be studying even this early in the morning, but I'm "trying to wake up with morning coffee" while really just procrastinating on this forum. Sorry, wasn't thinking really about where everyone actually lives...just remembering the intense flirtation you stirred up with all the guys. (NOT jealous--enjoyed it. You are beautiful!!)

Your man. Explains the trip to Stockholm. Oh, you will be breaking hearts. Still, they can hope. I hope a few of them do make the trip to see you so their hearts keep warm through the rest of Winter.

Have a great time! SHOP for me!!!

(I'm in Southern California, btw.)
+
Michele
post 18.Feb.2006, 07:14 PM
Post #10

Where in Stockholm will you be? I live in the southern outskirts. smile.gif
+
*Zara*
post 18.Feb.2006, 08:29 PM
Post #11

Oh carol :oops: thanks :oops:

I am in Djursholm michele.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: