The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
2 Pages V  < 1 2   Reply to this topic

Where in Stockholm to watch the Champions League Final???

*Dinky Doo*
post 3.May.2006, 10:52 PM
Post #16

laugh.gif benzeb you sound like a bit of a knob. you dont know much about stockholm.
Go to the top of the page
+
*Swedensm*
post 9.May.2006, 10:11 AM
Post #17

Foggy Dew, Sveavägen is another option.
+
*Mikey88*
post 16.May.2006, 09:15 AM
Post #18

Where are all the gooner fans going to watch the match? I work in paris and everyone has said not to bother to go around the stadium coz its crap. Any talk of a big screen around??
+
*Swedensm*
post 16.May.2006, 09:20 AM
Post #19

I am flying out to Paris tomorrow. I have tickets but have heard that all the Gooners will be around the Montmartre area, and Sacre Couer. I also heard something about a big screen out at CDG Airport. I am sure there will be some othe big screens around Paris, but there will definitley not be one by the Eiffel Tower due to safety concerns.
+
koshka
post 16.May.2006, 10:54 AM
Post #20

I'm also flying out tomorrow. I've been following the discussion on www.arsenal-mania.com and there's lots of talk about congregating in the Gare du Nord area both before and after the game. It sounds like there's lots of bars and the streets in that area are likely to become pedestrian only for the day. No one seems to have found a big screen yet. Two pubs have been mentioned as good sports bars. The Frog and Rosbiff (I'm not making this up) and an unnamed Irish pub around Place de Concorde.
+

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: