The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
2 Pages V  < 1 2   Reply to this topic

"sweden is more than just stockholm and gothenburg....&

Beth
post 27.Apr.2006, 04:44 PM
Post #16

sorry...re: dry suit diving. since you're completely dry except for your hands and head, you can wear a ball gown/tux under your suit...step out of it and go on to a wedding if you want.

and because you're airtight and use the drysuit as your bcd, you can balloon yourself up like a ball...

i was up in Lofoten, Norway. Stunningly beautiful. we flew to Bodö and took the post boat up to Svolver...it was breathtaking --jagged snow-capped mountains with their toes dipped into a mediterranean blue water. we had ominous clouds looming which just magnified the beauty. and there numerous teeny-weeny villages tucked away in inlets. the whole town came down to the boat --probably the only thing going on all day.

Lofoten was amazing. cute little town Å at it's southernmost point and whale safaris up in Andennes.
Go to the top of the page
+
Alfredo
post 2.May.2006, 10:28 AM
Post #17

Today in the news, I see that the people of Haparanda are cock-a-hoop with Ikea's decision to build a store way up north ...

http://www.dn.se/DNet/jsp/polopoly.jsp?d=6...ousRenderType=6

Personally, I'd draw a line at about Gävle, and tell everyone to move south ...

Is there a point to Northern Sweden ? laugh.gif
+
*Streja*
post 2.May.2006, 11:39 AM
Post #18

Quite funny to see that Smögen is posted here again hehe. I grew up in Kungshamn, right next to it The bridge connects Smögen to Kungshamn. Growing up there meant a lot, you can go swimming after work in the summer and have fun watching all those weird tourists.
+

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: