The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
2 Pages V  < 1 2   Reply to this topic

mylifeinstockholm.com

*Sofie*
post 7.Jun.2006, 05:02 PM
Post #16

from what i know she called the company who had a range of ISPs that the guy was using. that's what you're supposed to do when there's abuse. you write to abuse@ the ISP or you call the number that's listed. she called the number, but it turned out it wasn't the webhosting company's number. it was the guy's employer. when she gave the ISP number, he was found out.

he sounds like a real stalker-jerk to me. i heard he was following her around from one forum to another and then went to her blog and started posting tons of obnoxious comments.

why should anybody put up with that shit?

Hey, I bet "Kikki" is just that idiot guy, doing some more hate-mongering on her. What a weirdo.
Go to the top of the page
+
*Sofie*
post 12.Jun.2006, 11:48 PM
Post #17

the guy who's been stalking the blogger at mylifeinstockholm.com actually went and left yet another post with his real name. i think this just goes to show that he's got problems. he's being ignored and he can't stand it. the guy's a real ass and probably even dangerous. shouldn't somebody report him for harassment? i mean, doesn't he have better things to do than bother some old lady? jeez.
+
*Cyberfluff*
post 12.Jun.2006, 11:58 PM
Post #18

I haven't paid a lot of attention to this one, it was good enough for me to save the link, but it's not one of my "must reads" either.
+

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: