The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
This discussion forum closed permanently on 25th February 2021.
4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »    Reply to this topic

Is Säpo Investigating Mossad Murder of Swedes?

Did Kidon Kill Suhaila al-Allaf & Iqbad al-Hilli?

*Guest*
post 11.Oct.2012, 06:49 AM
Post #1

The killing of Arab-Israeli Armando al-Abed by American William Hershkovitz in Eilat, Israel, last Friday indicates that he was involved in killing the above, plus husband Saad al-Hilli and Frenchman Slyvain Mollier, a month ago near Annecy,France, and the Swedish Security Service should be investigating that Hershkovitz was part of a Mossad kidon which did the killings.

While Säpo should be pressing French and British investigators about the likelihood of a kidon, including Hershkovitz, having done the murders, it should also be looking for any evidence that he and others travelled to France from Israel shortly before the set-up assassinations, and returned shortly thereafter. In the meantime, it should be looking for any evidence that Hershkovitz rented a dark 4 X 4, most likely in Paris but could be anywhere around Annecy, before the murders, and returned it shortly thereafter.

My research indicates that Hershkovitz, being an American, may have travelled in his own name, and did things for his Mossad associates in the same manner, making the tracing of the killers - who they are, and what they did - much easier to determine.

These are most serious but totally unnecessary murders which Swedish authorities should not ignore.
Go to the top of the page
+
byke
post 11.Oct.2012, 07:16 AM
Post #2

Just got off the phone to them this very minute and according to my friend, at present nothing is being investigated as they are busy trying to organise and book their Christmas party and jul bord.

However if things change, I will let you know.
But given the budget for this years party it looks like it may take up a lot of time.

This year is going to be a cracker, with a "dopelgangers / hackers" theme - given the Assange case, the Piatebay case and finally the Anonymous case.

I would say don't forget to bring a bottle ... But you won't need to as its an open bar.
+
skogsbo
post 11.Oct.2012, 07:21 AM
Post #3

QUOTE (Trowbridge H. Ford @ 11.Oct.2012, 06:49 AM) *
The killing of Arab-Israeli Armando al-Abed by American William Hershkovitz in Eilat, Israel, last Friday indicates that he was involved in killing the above

No it doesn't, evidence?

, plus husband Saad al-Hilli and Frenchman Slyvain Mollier, a month ago near Annecy,France, and the Swedish Security Service should be investigating that Hershkovitz was part ... (show full quote)

How, why?

In the meantime, it should be looking for any evidence that Hershkovitz rented a dark 4 X 4, most likely in Paris but could be anywhere around Annecy, before the murders, and ... (show full quote)

why Paris, because that where you were previously a mild mannered janitor? How do you have any idea where in the whole of Europe a car should be hired from? (ps. I wouldn't hire one in a big city, too many cctv cameras, better to go rural in Italy, and drive there, but not through the tunnel, over the hills etc.)

My
research indicates that Hershkovitz, being an American, may have travelled in his own name,

your research? Evidence? How do you know any of this?

and did things for his Mossad associates in the same manner, making the tracing of the killers - who they are, and what they did - much easier to determine.

speculation

These are most serious but totally unnecessary murders which Swedish authorities should not ignore.

I'm sure they have a liaison officer assigned, but they'll just shadow the case and assist when requested to.
+
*Guest*
post 11.Oct.2012, 09:04 AM
Post #4

I am not in the job of proving anything - that is what police and courts do.

As for the evidence of these conspiratorial murder plots, and their coverups, I would suggest that Säpo and other intelligence services start with Bill Hershkovitz's murder of Arab-Israeli Armando al-Abed, and Hershkovitz's subsequent killing - what look like the most bizarre covert cockups, and their coverups.

For Bill - a college graduate in fine arts from SUNY at New Paltz, and most accomplished potter whose work has been written up in newspapers like the Poughkeepies Record - to have murdered his boss in the kitchen over a most menial job when he was even offered employment elsewhere but didn't accept shows that much more was at stake and a covert operation was involved. And then the media discusses the shootings, especially his killing when it didn't have to happen, as if they were nothing more than a fender-bender in a parking lot just boggles the mind.

I can assure you as a former reporter that I have spent more time and effort on same.

And I could go on, and will in the article I am now writing, but it's no use trying to get you to see anything serious and out-of-line. You are little more than brain dead. biggrin.gif
+
Jamtjim
post 11.Oct.2012, 09:31 AM
Post #5

I am not in the job of proving anything - that is what police and courts do.

And serious investigators of course. But then Trowbridge is everything but serious.

As for the evidence of these conspiratorial murder plots, and their coverups, I would suggest that Säpo and other intelligence services start with Bill Hershkovitz's murder of Arab-Israeli Armando al-Abed, and Hershkovitz's subsequent killing - what look like the most bizarre covert cockups, and their coverups.

Why would anyone act upon the unfounded suggestions and allegations of a repeatedly proven fraud?

Without evidence this claim, as with all of your made up fantasies, is completely worthless.
+
kanel_bulle
post 11.Oct.2012, 09:48 AM
Post #6

Who was Swedish in this`?
+
*Guest*
post 11.Oct.2012, 10:19 AM
Post #7

Well, certainly Mrs. Suhaila al-Allaf who lived at Hålvägen 6 in Tumba, and most likely her daughter, Mrs. Iqbad al-Hilli, Saad's wife, who could well have had joint Swedish-UK citizenship.
+
Hisingen
post 11.Oct.2012, 08:52 PM
Post #8

Ah, yes, now that clearly indicates Swedish implication. Yes, the plot thickens. Säpo and Mossad are in cahoots in the matter, and it all connects due to the Palme assasination in 1986. Carry on Trow, you are definitely on the right track here.
+
*Guest*
post 11.Oct.2012, 09:02 PM
Post #9

Thanks, Hisingen.

It does all go back to the Palme assassination, with the Mossad trying to make up for the spying by Jonathan Pollard for the Soviets before it, and doing everything it can since, like bumping off Foreign Minister Anna Lindh, in the hope of finally gaining his release, while Säpo has always been the pockets of the Anglo-American covert operators.
+
Jamtjim
post 12.Oct.2012, 07:49 AM
Post #10

Oh dear... the sarcasm flies well over Ole' Fraudie's head!
+
JulieLou40
post 12.Oct.2012, 09:07 AM
Post #11

Trowbridge. I think you should be very careful what you say in this thread, or you could prejudice any case in France or the UK regarding the murders of the Al Hilli family. That also goes for any other contributors to the thread so far.

It's irresponsible at best, even starting this thread, when there are ongoing police investigations in France and the UK.
+
*Guest*
post 12.Oct.2012, 09:24 AM
Post #12

Here is a link to a photograph of American William Hershkovitz who murdered Arab-Israeli Armando al-Abed because he asked too many probing questions about who Hershkovitz was, what he was doing in Israel, and that the al-Hillis, the main victims in the French massacre, were Shias like him:

http://www.google.se/imgres?imgurl=http://...QEwAA&dur=0

The Frendh investigators have asked for leads from persons in the area around Annecy, claiming that they are at a loss to find even a motive, and I am supplying one.

The photo should be shown to the al-Hilli children under unbiased conditions, and the police should be checking on Hershkovitz's possible travels, rentals, and sightings.
+
Jamtjim
post 12.Oct.2012, 09:37 AM
Post #13

Trowbridge. I think you should be very careful what you say in this thread, or you could prejudice any case in France or the UK regarding the murders of the Al Hilli family. That also goes for any other contributors to the thread so far.

It's irresponsible at best, even starting this thread, when there are ongoing police investigations in France and the UK.

I wouldn't worry too much JulieLou. Nobody with any degree of intelligence can possibly take in any way Fraudie seriously, especially now that he has yet again been caught out lying and using fraudulent methods to put forward his assertions in another thread.

The Frendh investigators have asked for leads from persons in the area around Annecy, claiming that they are at a loss to find even a motive, and I am supplying one.

Nope, you are not really supplying motive a are just making yet another unfounded bullshit claim!
+
*Guest*
post 12.Oct.2012, 10:00 AM
Post #14

Just more fraudulent activity by jamtjim, now aka Anonymous on Craig Murray's site, which is already backfiring on him because of his cowardly obsession in discrediting me rather than getting the culprits of crimes I am complaining about.
+
Jamtjim
post 12.Oct.2012, 10:05 AM
Post #15

Right so it was me now was it? So you admit that it was not The Nine then? In that case you should apologise for making a false accusation against him.

Oh and by the way, you discredit yourself by constantly being caught out making dishonest and fraudulent statements.
+

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: