The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
This discussion forum closed permanently on 25th February 2021.
4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »    Reply to this topic

Anyone closely following the Oscar Pistorius saga?

Talk about selective sensationalist journalism

Snoopy!
post 20.Feb.2013, 01:43 PM
Post #1

BBC & Skynews are the worst
& surprisingly from the numerous web sites & newspapers I have read CNN appear to be the only one's giving the complete details for defense & prosecution ...not the dribbley selective bullshit emanating from the shores of the UK
Go to the top of the page
+
byke
post 20.Feb.2013, 02:17 PM
Post #2

After the trial, he wont have a leg to stand on.
+
Hamsterdam
post 20.Feb.2013, 07:37 PM
Post #3

New evidence has been found outside the Pistorius home that completely acquits him of his girlfriend's murder.

Footprints.
+
Hamsterdam
post 20.Feb.2013, 07:44 PM
Post #4

She didn't notice Oscar sneaking up behind her. It was the silence of the limbs.

PS He is a scumbag
+
Snoopy!
post 20.Feb.2013, 08:18 PM
Post #5

Roses are red,
Violets are glorious,
Dont try to surprise,
Oscar Pistorius. wink.gif
+
Snoopy!
post 20.Feb.2013, 08:20 PM
Post #6

In all fairness everything is circumstantial thus far presented & only two people know what went down & one is dead.
+
Elf_Moon
post 21.Feb.2013, 11:20 AM
Post #7

I read this briefly, I wonder why he's lying about his legs. He says he didn't have them on but the evidence suggests that he must have had them on :/

And who the hell goes about shooting people even when he thinks they are an intruder? And also who the hell doesn't check where his girlfriend is before making that assumption? I mean, he must have seen she wasn't in the bed right? And he must have heard the toilet flush?(her bladder was empty.) What kind of intruder would use the toilet in the middle of the night? O.o

Something is really really fishy about this whole thing but then I have only skimmed the news if I'm honest, I'm not following it that closely.
+
byke
post 21.Feb.2013, 11:43 AM
Post #8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W38r-ZEGVoY

Attached Image

+
Snoopy!
post 21.Feb.2013, 12:25 PM
Post #9

but the evidence suggests that he must have had them on :/

No a very dodgy detective thinks Pistorius had them on ...only the pending ballistics examination can conclude that.

And who the hell goes about shooting people even when he thinks they are an intruder?

Have you lived or spent considerable time in South Africa ? be that Pretoria or Johannesburg?

I mean, he must have seen she wasn't in the bed right? And he must have heard the toilet flush?

Must have he ? do you know what the inside of his bedroom looks like or how dark it is without lights on ?
and why must he have heard the toilet flush ? not if she flushed as he was at the balcony ...& who says she must have flushed?

What kind of intruder would use the toilet in the middle of the night? O.o

A window that had a ladder directly outside it from workers working on the house.

I have only skimmed the news if I'm honest, I'm not following it that closely.

that much you are very right about, you haven't read enough to past judgment...& on evidence seen or read so far the prosecution don't have a concrete case.
+
Elf_Moon
post 21.Feb.2013, 12:40 PM
Post #10

Actually you are quite wrong, I was asking questions NOT passing judgement.
+
Snoopy!
post 21.Feb.2013, 12:42 PM
Post #11

your innuendo begs to differ
+
Elf_Moon
post 21.Feb.2013, 12:42 PM
Post #12

You can believe what you like at the end of the day ^^ I don't care smile.gif
+
Snoopy!
post 21.Feb.2013, 12:58 PM
Post #13

As I said a dodgy detective

#OscarPistorius Magistrates reminds Defence that the police officer is not ballistic expert

11:51am
#OscarPistorius Defence: State says delib firing of shots aimed at toilet seat. But Botha admitted he was wrong. Mag interrupts

11:51am
Roux: state submits that #OscarPistorius aimed shots at the basin. But Botha conceded that shot angle consistent with #oscar version.

state prosecutor & detective hell bent on prosecuting for whatever their hidden agenda is ?
+
byke
post 21.Feb.2013, 01:07 PM
Post #14

I cant comment on the case itself as I havent had enough interest to follow it closely.

But should a defendant who readily admits to firing shots that led to the death of his girlfriend be allowed bail?

Isn't the action of his killing and admission to such enough to keep him incarcerated while he waits for his trial? (irrespective of the prosecution).
+
mångk
post 21.Feb.2013, 01:08 PM
Post #15

Snoopy! - you should be afraid of this case. huh.gif

Surely you don't want it be a justifiable defence...

I was legless and had a gun, there was a peeping tom snoopy! outside the bathroom window and the misses was in the bathroom. In my mind the best way to stop the peeping tom snoopy! was to shoot the misses... blink.gif

On the other hand... laugh.gif
+

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: