The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
This discussion forum closed permanently on 25th February 2021.
  Reply to this topic

About Time For Some Revenge Over USS Pueblo!

Caught North Exchanging Repairs For Cuba Sugar

Model T Ford
post 17.Jul.2013, 08:11 PM
Post #1

What will our loony counter terrorists come up with next!

How about catching Iran red-handed, exchanging pistaschios for South African repairs of its earth-moving equipment, with the BBC's Frank Gardner on the spot with all the revetting details?
Go to the top of the page
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 18.Jul.2013, 05:11 AM
Post #2

Hey!...What about the USS Maine?

Blown up in Havana harbor...those Commie rats! cool.gif
+
Model T Ford
post 18.Jul.2013, 01:35 PM
Post #3

Hey, what about the Eksund which was blown up in Havana Harbor during Ike's last days, and would have killed all those Cuban communist leaders if it had gone off as planned?

The American bastards never forget anything, and enough is never enough.
+
johnjohn
post 18.Jul.2013, 04:46 PM
Post #4

"Remember the Alamo!"
+
Model T Ford
post 18.Jul.2013, 05:23 PM
Post #5

thanks, JohnJohn.

Got me thinking again about the ship blown up in Havana Harbor. It was La Coubra, not the Eksund.

The Eksund was the ship carrying those Libyan amrs to the Provisionals, the capture of which was so important that Anglo-American covert operators set up Captain Simon Hayward, Palme's apparent assassin, as a drug runner here in order to take him out of circulation while the ship was being captured off the French coast in 1987, as I recall.

I must make up a chronology of all the terrorist acts our spooks carry out so I don't make such elementary mistakes in future.
+
Model T Ford
post 25.Jul.2013, 01:49 PM
Post #6

See that the North Koreans are putting a refurbished USS Pueblo, still listed as a commissioned US Navy ship, on display to commemorate Victory Day in the Korean War.

Little wonder that Washington is doing whatever it can to get back at the pesky Northerners,and China's new President is avoiding the festivities for fear that it might cause a resumption of hostilities.
+
The Nine
post 25.Jul.2013, 07:17 PM
Post #7

I've been watching the new edition THF for a while, just to be sure it is him. The grammar and spelling seems to have improved. However,...welcome back Model T. I am still not completely convinced, but I will extend the benefit of the doubt and wish you hearty greeting. Do I take it, you are back in the land of the free and the home of the brave?
+
Model T Ford
post 25.Jul.2013, 10:10 PM
Post #8

Hi, The Nine, thanks for your pleasant welcome. Let's keep it that way.

You cannot believe what I have had to go through to just get back here. Don't know who was worse, the Swedish securocrats or the American ones, but you must realize it ain't over yet on this side of the pond.

The problems in Sweden that stand out in my mind is calling the mover for about a month on my convik card, only to have it ring, but never an answer or a chance to leave a recorded message.

I finally sent a registered letter, only to have it returned, with notification on the envelope that there was no such party, it had moved on, and had left no forwarding address.

Finally, got another cellphone, and straitened the whole mess out.

Think that FRA was intercepting the calls, and Sapo intercepted the registered letter just to give me a hard time in moving.

The Americans have been doing the same thing for about six months, requiring that I go through the process of an unlicensed driver in taking the written and driving test - what will not permit me to be an adult driver until November 9, 2014 despite my willingness to take those tests right now.

Then the AAA says that I should have gotten an IDL before I left Sweden.

Then there was an attempt by the locals to set me up for a hit during a drug runner ambush, but it is too long and complicated to discuss now.

And now my furniture is sitting at the dock in NYC while the shippers argue over who should have what.

Think is just a subterfuge while the counter terrorists go through my stuff again - remember the break-in back in Lidingo during August-October 2009 -- in the hope of finding I am really someone's spy.

Will never try to move my household again.
+
Model T Ford
post 28.Jul.2013, 01:11 PM
Post #9

Still think that the topic of this thread, the Korean War, is worth talking about.

While Obama ramps it up, talking about veterans of the Korean War not getting their due so as to improve his political standing, I beg to differ. The veterans of that war, of whom I am one, did get the recognition they deserved.

Mostly fought by draftees, they got all kinds of benefits - what allowed me to get a Ph.D. in political science at Columbia University at Uncle Sam's expense. And I imagine that I can get medical assistance if it comes to that.

It was allegedly a defensive war which was defended by its citizens, not like the current ones where professional soldiers fight its imperial ones. The surviving Korean War veterans are now expecting to get the recognition and benefits that veterans of subsequent wars are receiving.

The Korean War was a brutal war, especially for the Koreans, South and North, and America was too brutal in the indiscriminate way it killed them, and has only tried to continue it since the armistice, hoping to get rid of it by covert means.

Most recently, it got rid of a nuclear test site by using the Boeing X-39B laser satellite to cause an earthquake, claiming that it was the result of a North Korean illegal nuclear explosion.

Washington should stop trying to exploit the results of the Korean War for its own aggressive ambitions.
+
Model T Ford
post 28.Jul.2013, 03:00 PM
Post #10

Misstated when I wrote of Boeing's latest space weapon. I should have said Boeing's X-37B.

It was its third flight, loaded with all the proven technology - i.e., the sigint laser to identify the North Koreans' old weapons test site, and the radar laser to cause it to collapse in an earthquake.

Until this launch, the Pentagon had only used the lasers on separate vehicles - the sigint laser on Boeing X-37B's second flight, and the radar laser on the USS Jimmy Carter - what caused the devastating Tohoku earthquake, tsunami, and Fukushima nuclear disaster.

Washington is under the control of madmen.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: