The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Mobile broadband sim without personnummer

Is it possible?

MrCurry
post 10.May.2016, 04:48 PM
Post #1

So as for most new arrivals I'm facing the challenge of trying to survive a few weeks without a personnummer... I thought I found a cash mobile broadband sim which could be ordered by a non-person such as myself (Hallon Kontant) but no, they still require a PN even though it's prepaid.

Are there any options for us members of the non-personnummer underclass ? unsure.gif

Ps... A mobile phone sim will not suffice. I need a mobile broadband sim which can go into a 4G router. Thanks
Go to the top of the page
+
bonviveur
post 10.May.2016, 06:00 PM
Post #2

try lycamobile, delight mobile, vectone mobile. these do not ask you for personnumer
+
littleviking
post 10.May.2016, 07:48 PM
Post #3

go to pressbyran and you can get any sim card, its not free but would suggest comviq instead of hallon
+
MrCurry
post 10.May.2016, 08:00 PM
Post #4

Thanks guys, seems there are options out there.
+
Hallander
post 11.May.2016, 09:21 AM
Post #5

I just looked again, and see that Teknikmagasinet will still give you a Comviq PAYG sim (kontokort) for free providing you buy a subscription (abonnemang) at the same time. Deciding what your needs here are is the vital research. How much talk time vs how much surf time. Overseas calls ? Lot of surfing ?
+
MrCurry
post 11.May.2016, 09:18 PM
Post #6

Thanks. It's a mobile broadband sim I'm looking for, not a phone sim, so no calls, just surfing. As I'll be streaming to I fear my monthly usage could be high (100gb?)
+
Hallander
post 11.May.2016, 09:59 PM
Post #7

You might not like these prices but here is a comparison site https://www.mobiltbredband.se/j%C3%A4mf%C3%...CFdW4GwodSmcBww
+
MrCurry
post 13.May.2016, 06:37 AM
Post #8

Thanks. Interesting that comparison site doesn't show the offers from tele2, who have 200GB / month at 699kr. All are contract though and will require personnummer I'm sure.

For now I managed to get a Hallon card so will use that option in the short term until I can get my PN and get onto one of the monthly contract deals. Will just have to limit my to streaming until that happens.
+
Swedex
post 13.May.2016, 03:01 PM
Post #9

This will be enough for you. Check FastPris (Fix price) http://webbutik.comviq.se/kontantkort.html
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: