The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
35 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 16 > »    Reply to this topic

My experience "trying" to move to Sweden

Please god, just end me now

Gamla Hälsingebock
post 19.Jun.2018, 02:55 PM
Post #196

+10!!!
Go to the top of the page
+
Saywhatwhat
post 19.Jun.2018, 05:04 PM
Post #197

[quote name='Martian' date='19.Jun.2018, 01:59 PM' t='931954']
For me, you can describe any race any way and however u want. However, post #187 is a racist post which portrays all Ukrainians as fraudsters and blacks as jobless refugees.
uote]

You are cuckoo and a hypocrit with your statement. How about calling them black People rather than "blacks". You too svedallas...no hypocrit just cuckoo for your knee jerk reaction and calling me a racist. Whatever though.

Maybe I should correct myself and ask him if he was black or brown? Because if you are black or brown in sweden, and not Indian or Asian, then you will probably have a hard time finding work... Even as a white immigrant it is hard, as you see smoker, to find work, let alone be a black bermudan here. And smoker also understood it was in context of their going to refugee center. I don't know Bermuda but I don't think there are many people who look like middle easterners

Whats funny is that smoker took no offense, in fact they were backing me up, and if they were black they probably wouldn't either. Some black people prefer African American, some prefer black some prefer afro carribean some prefer whatever and it's all good.

White people or Caucasian or European or mixed European or euro native pacific island American Australian.

As for the ukranian thing, that's simply what my notice said. If it were China, I would have said that, oops did I just become racist against Chinese people? oh wait, it was you, martian, who called Ukrainians fraudsters... Your words, not mine. More telling of yourself I think. Or what if it was from Norway...

However, I guess I could have finished my thought and said, but I'm nowhere near Ukraine. But who would have thought all the crazies come out. Oh wait, this is the internet. Nice to meet y'all!
+
Gjeebes
post 19.Jun.2018, 05:14 PM
Post #198

Hey Sveddy! I have a black car! I'm sure being a Meatball, you will have some problem with that.

What am I then...oh, I forgot to mention, I also "own" that black car.

In Meatballian day-dream think, does that make me some kind of Slave Master?

Please do elaborate...we are all waiting to witness the illustriousness of the Meatballian ways.

Oh, and Sveddy, am I allowed to say "white person" or is that also racist? Please do explain!!
+
Saywhatwhat
post 19.Jun.2018, 05:21 PM
Post #199

QUOTE (SmokerT69 @ 19.Jun.2018, 12:22 PM) *
The links I've posted are nothing but discord image links. I didnt feel like uploading them to imgur.com or something. I've been asking my mates from online games to h ... (show full quote)

Wait, you didn't upload it to imgur???? Because that's actually where your link took me but no image came up.

Either way, I don't know for sure, a samordningsnummer is a temporary personnunner but just for tax purposes such as working or studying. And I believe it was more designed for EU citizens since, I thought, they had a right to work. I think the way it is set up is that if you had a job offer, now this is where employers will be deterred, the employer would then contact skatteverket and arrange the samordningsnummer for you. Granted you'll have to provide information.

You're unfortunately unable to obtain this number yourself to then be able to seek work more confidently and have no "red flags" or something that can hinder your chance of employment.
+
SmokerT69
post 19.Jun.2018, 06:35 PM
Post #200

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 19.Jun.2018, 06:21 PM) *
Wait, you didn't upload it to imgur???? Because that's actually where your link took me but no image came up.Either way, I don't know for sure, a samordningsnummer ... (show full quote)

I was referring to my previous image from skatteverket that had my name on it in the form. The most recent one, of my wait time, is uploaded to imgur I think.

Ah, that makes more sense then. So it's probably just the employers not wanting to go through skattsverket and get me the temp number. I really can't blame them. All of my visits there in this town have been 2-4 hours waiting time. Funny enough, in Uppsala and Gävle, they were actually a lot quicker. It's obviously easier to simply hire a local. And considering the amount of Swedes I know on temporary work, there's no shortage of locals. The majority of jobs I would go into would be retail or manual labour. I worked as a warehouse manager for years, forklift operator and 6 years in the military. That doesn't really open a lot of doors for me here considering I'm still learning Swedish.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 19.Jun.2018, 09:05 PM
Post #201

Years ago there was a cartoon in the New Yorker Magazine...

It was a picture of a gathering of people in what obviously was a cocktail party...

A white woman with a drink in her hand was facing a black man...And the caption was...

"So what are you people calling yourselves now"???

Who gets to name who, and why???

Anybody disagree with "you people"??? laugh.gif
+
SmokerT69
post 19.Jun.2018, 10:01 PM
Post #202

Lol, from my experience, it seems to depend on the country. When my regiment was in camp lajune in the USA training with their marines, one of the US soldiers called our sergeant African American and he flipped out on him. "I'm not from f*cking Kenya"... lol.

Being from a majority black country, and being the only white kid in my high school from grade 9-10, I never experienced so much political correctness until I met people from overseas, or being online. But then again, everyone seems to get upset thsee days. My photography teacher actually use to call me her snow bunny and take the class outside during nice days so I could "get some sun". Lol

Anyway, I was just curious if calling people black was frowned on here. Because I tend to describe people by how they look, like we do in Bermuda. Didn't want to ruffle any feathers.
+
Gjeebes
post 20.Jun.2018, 03:49 AM
Post #203

Hey snow bunny! You are now in Sweden, virtue-signalling capitol of the universe. It is very fashionable to pick up virtue-signalling power-points there.

The lonely, isolated, boring Swedes are just dying to be validated and hence, you will notice them trying to out-do each other with their own brand of political-correctness.

It's really one of the only things they have left to look forward to in a given day!

Sveddy was likely typing with hen's dog watching, or, perhaps hen's mother, and was trying for some validation, hence the über-thick spreading on of the "virtue".

You'll not be able to keep up with the virtue-signalling "flavour of the week" in the big Meatball. But really, who cares what the Meatballs think?

Just get used to it, you dirty, racist, bastage! lol

Oh, right, I forgot "alcoholic" (re your comments about having a brewski or two whilst tending the the barbi)! Hell, in Sweden, just talking about alcohol makes you an alcoholic!

Swedes are quaint and sheltered...it's probably still taboo for women to show more than their ankles when wearing a dress! And for God's sake, never stare at their ankles, lest you next be called a pervert!!!
+
SmokerT69
post 20.Jun.2018, 01:26 PM
Post #204

Lol, I will say, you're comments always brighten up my day. Need a good chuckle
+
Svedallas
post 20.Jun.2018, 02:16 PM
Post #205

QUOTE (intrepidfox @ 19.Jun.2018, 03:32 PM) *
Nothing wrong with being a racist to protect your culture from rapists, gangster, child and women abusers.American blacks call each other niggers. Are they racists.Arabs in Sw ... (show full quote)

Middle East = Arabic

Black = African origin - as there are too few American blacks in Sweden to classify them as anything

Note - Arabs in Sweden are more racists towards people of African origin than Swedes hence, libya...I have seen them tell a pensioner that they will fuck them...
+
Svedallas
post 20.Jun.2018, 02:38 PM
Post #206

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 19.Jun.2018, 10:05 PM) *
Years ago there was a cartoon in the New Yorker Magazine...It was a picture of a gathering of people in what obviously was a cocktail party...A white woman with a drink in her ... (show full quote)

Black American, African American - Who knows...its an identity crisis.
Same as those who state that they have 23% irish or italian in them.
+
Gjeebes
post 20.Jun.2018, 04:13 PM
Post #207

"Black = African origin - as there are too few American blacks in Sweden to classify them as anything"

Ok, so now, it's like you've all of a sudden lost the plot with thyne ole virtue-signalling there, Sveddenheimer.

Only a Swede could in one sentence call use of a "colour word" racist, and then in the next, use the same "colour word" (twice even, for gosh sakes) and also then finish with a "blacks in Sweden can't even be classified as "anything".

So how racist are you, oh mighty Meatball, for saying blacks aren't worth "anything"?

You, you dirty, racist, perverted, alcoholic, confused, communist, fembot bigot-monger!
+
Svedallas
post 20.Jun.2018, 06:19 PM
Post #208

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 20.Jun.2018, 05:13 PM) *
"Black = African origin - as there are too few American blacks in Sweden to classify them as anything"Ok, so now, it's like you've all of a sudden lost the p ... (show full quote)

You obviously do not have any friends of different ethnicities.

Ask them then come back. idiot.
+
ChocOwl
post 20.Jun.2018, 07:25 PM
Post #209

QUOTE (SmokerT69 @ 20.Jun.2018, 02:26 PM) *
Lol, I will say, you're comments always brighten up my day. Need a good chuckle

I thought Gjeebes was going to move away from Sweden a few month ago and never look back. Seems it was not to be. Lucky we are still being entertained by the wrath of Gjeebes!
+
Gjeebes
post 20.Jun.2018, 08:00 PM
Post #210

I did move out of Meatballia...it's just that "country" just keeps getting more and more retarded and now that I'm not surrounded by such retards, I find it quite hilarious actually (from afar).

And being an election year, we won't need to wait too long for the self-adoring, ever-so-ever prestigious Swedes to start pouring it on! Let the Virtue-Signalling Olympics begin!

But seriously, you isolated Swedes have no idea how truly special you are, and how much anyone, from pretty much anywhere else, who bothers to take a look what's goin on in the greasy Meatball, quickly identifies it for the rich source of comedy it is.
+

35 Pages V  « < 12 13 14 15 16 > » 
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: