The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
125 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 15 > »    Reply to this topic

Work permit waiting time statistics

Let us share

jack terry
post 1.Jun.2016, 10:13 AM
Post #181

Hello all of you

i applied in jan 2016 for new work permit and 10th of may case officer assigned and asked to send more documents within 2 weeks i submitted online all the documents.

now i want to know how much time it takes because 30 may is last date to submitted and the desicion is still pending?
Go to the top of the page
+
wirefire
post 1.Jun.2016, 10:34 AM
Post #182

Hi @Jack Terry,

What is the date you have applied in January ? I have applied a new work permit on 27 of January . I'm bit curious . I still did not hear anything from the MV sad.gif

What are the extra documents they have requested from you ?
+
jack terry
post 1.Jun.2016, 12:14 PM
Post #183

hello wirefire

i applied also on 27 jan submitted online case officer needs the funds statement from my employer. but decision is still pending .
till then fingers crossed
+
tallavera
post 1.Jun.2016, 12:27 PM
Post #184

Hello all,
Jack Terry and wirefire is it possible to know from you what industry are you going to work in?
It is important for me because I have also applied for work permit but on april of 2016, and if you haven't received your decision yet, then I have to wait very long...
According to MV webpage decision for work permit if no supplementary info requested and if you are going to work in "other industry" (no service, constructions, etc..) then waiting time is 2-3 months.
+
xmsms
post 1.Jun.2016, 04:06 PM
Post #185

I've been waiting more than six months.
Still no news.
The visa officer is not assigned.
Send a letter asking the progress of cases
Always reply:
.. Your application is still in process No decision has been made yet Information regarding the current processing time is available at our web site:

http://www.migrationsverket.se/English/Con...a-decision.html

Because this job
I quit my last job
Focus on new work, I plan to Sweden to start a new future.
I can not find a new job, because any time have a decision.
No work no income
After waiting more than six months. (November 19, 2015 application)
I am a mother of two children, I hold out no longer.
+
wirefire
post 1.Jun.2016, 04:10 PM
Post #186

Thank you @Jack .

@tallavera , I have applied for the job of Software Engineer , I think it belongs to service category. According to MV for service sector it will be 5 - 8 months sad.gif
+
lzdnugget
post 1.Jun.2016, 04:37 PM
Post #187

@wirefire Software Developer does not belong to the Service industry rather than, it belongs under Other Industry.
Take a look at the SNI codes for the industries here which are subject to more stringent control

Certain industries are subject to more stringent control

The list of SNI codes can be found here (just download one of the PDF files for quicker search):

SNI 2007

As per the SNI codes, under Service industry would be something like Hairdressing or Beauty treatment etc.
+
Coconut
post 1.Jun.2016, 06:29 PM
Post #188

QUOTE (xmsms @ 1.Jun.2016, 05:06 PM) *
I've been waiting more than six months.Still no news.The visa officer is not assigned.Send a letter asking the progress of casesAlways reply:.. Your application is still i ... (show full quote)

I complitely understand you, I am waiting 7 months, also quit my last job because I thought I would get the decision.
Anytime I asked about my case I would get the same answer as you,but last time they told me that I might get decision in june, if I follow my waiting time 5-8,it should be in june,or maybe they are tired of my questioning,so they had to say something :-(
+
wirefire
post 2.Jun.2016, 01:06 PM
Post #189

@lzdnugget , Thank you for your information.. My 6th waiting month now. So according to MV , I should have get the decision within 3 months .. So hopeless ...
+
somethingnew
post 2.Jun.2016, 01:58 PM
Post #190

QUOTE (xmsms @ 1.Jun.2016, 05:06 PM) *
Because this jobI quit my last jobFocus on new work, I plan to Sweden to start a new future.I can not find a new job, because any time have a decision.No work no incomeAfter w ... (show full quote)

Why would you quit your job? Even in 6 months the decision could have been a No. There was no guarantee that you would get a yes.

I don't mean to be rude here, just stating facts.
+
xmsms
post 2.Jun.2016, 11:46 PM
Post #191

QUOTE (somethingnew @ 2.Jun.2016, 08:58 PM) *
Why would you quit your job? Even in 6 months the decision could have been a No. There was no guarantee that you would get a yes. . I don't mean to be rude here, just stating facts.

In the last year the website waiting time is not so long.
+
Coconut
post 3.Jun.2016, 11:10 AM
Post #192

Did anyone travel to Sweden while waiting for a decision?

How can that effect application ?
+
Cenk
post 5.Jun.2016, 12:36 PM
Post #193

QUOTE (Coconut @ 3.Jun.2016, 12:10 PM) *
Did anyone travel to Sweden while waiting for a decision?. How can that effect application ?

I did it twice. Nothing happened. Entered from Copenhagen though. I don't think it would be any different if I have travelled directly to Sweden too.
+
Joanna in Sweden
post 6.Jun.2016, 05:46 PM
Post #194

QUOTE (jdavin81 @ 11.May.2016, 04:38 PM) *
Further update regarding my case: Called Migrationsverket 2 days before and got to know that Case officer has been assigned for my case. Emailed to Case officer and got respon ... (show full quote)

Hi jdavin81,

Any news? It's almost one month since you got the case office.
+
jdavin81
post 7.Jun.2016, 07:31 AM
Post #195

QUOTE (Joanna in Sweden @ 6.Jun.2016, 05:46 PM) *
Hi jdavin81,. Any news? It's almost one month since you got the case office.

Hej Joanna,

Actually it was sort of false alarm. When I called support he said that case officer is assigned and I called after few days and then got info that no case officer is assigned. I guess it was just temporary person who had not even open the case.

We have applied around same time! How did you know that case officer is assign to your case?
It has been already more then 4 months and summer holidays are getting closer... getting anxious now. Hope we get decision during June month. Fingers crossed!
+

125 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 15 > » 
Reply to this topic
4 User(s) are reading this topic (4 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: