The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >   Reply to this topic

What has happened to TL?

Where is everybody?

PageyGB
post 3.Apr.2013, 10:10 AM
Post #31

I still pop in to read the news and check the discussions. But I moved to Portugal last year so it's not really that relevant anymore!
Go to the top of the page
+
post 3.Apr.2013, 12:16 PM
Post #32

QUOTE (Mzungu @ 3.Apr.2013, 10:31 AM) *
Believe it was a case of no Trow,no Gus,then of course there was the departure of the likes of VHW,Dock,HPK,Braderunner,Holecutter,Mahmood,Ezpen and Alfredo to mention but a f ... (show full quote)

trow stuck it out the longest. gus disappeared in most ways, but did poke his head in on my blog a while back. i am in regular contact with a few of the oldies via FB, some more than others. saw that pagey just said hi, didn't know he had departed to warmer shores.

unfortunately most of the discussion goes the way of "where do i get my toenails cut and why is is so expensive, is it because swedes are so cold and rude?"
+
jim747
post 5.Apr.2013, 10:05 PM
Post #33

I lurk from time to time smile.gif
+
Storsjöodjuret
post 11.Apr.2013, 01:17 AM
Post #34

QUOTE (7 @ 3.Apr.2013, 12:16 PM) *
trow stuck it out the longest. gus disappeared in most ways, but did poke his head in on my blog a while back. i am in regular contact with a few of the oldies via FB, some mo ... (show full quote)

Miss my peeps, but the vibe has changed. Not sure that my "contributions" would matter anymore. I check in from time to time, but, you know, the world moves on.

Gus
+
Storsjöodjuret
post 11.Apr.2013, 01:46 AM
Post #35

B- why does it say that "comments are closed" on your Blog?

I was going to share some of Trow's theories about Pirate Bay infiltrating North Korea under direction from MI-6, but couldn't post.
+
post 11.Apr.2013, 10:12 PM
Post #36

ah, too much spam at the moment. i will post something in the next day or so and leave comments open for 24 hours or require confirmation or something to give you your opportunity.

any chance your fake account on FB will reopen?
+
intrepidfox
post 11.Apr.2013, 10:20 PM
Post #37

If i remember correctly you, Streja and Klubbnicka ruined the fish and chip discussion
+
Storsjöodjuret
post 11.Apr.2013, 11:22 PM
Post #38

QUOTE (7 @ 11.Apr.2013, 10:12 PM) *
ah, too much spam at the moment. i will post something in the next day or so and leave comments open for 24 hours or require confirmation or something to give you your opportu ... (show full quote)

Busier than ever, B., so unlikely to revive my FB page. Never say never, though.

I do wonder what Kang, the Witch, and my cousin Mutley are up to, though. Nice to see Mzüngü stills posts here some. Any Nigel sightings? Every now and then, sheep go missing up here in Jamtland, and we have to assume the worst.

Why is this silly IntrepidFox fellow saying that you ruined his thread? How ghastly. Is he so very delicate?
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 12.Apr.2013, 12:05 AM
Post #39

Who did you used to be?
+
Storsjöodjuret
post 12.Apr.2013, 12:21 AM
Post #40

I posted as Gus or Gustav for a few years. Started following TL in '06, I think. Had a tendency to slip into Jamska or Esparanto when excited or heavily into the Norrlands Guld.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 12.Apr.2013, 12:26 AM
Post #41

So, why didn't you revive your old name and passwords?

Are you a secret moderator? laugh.gif
+
Storsjöodjuret
post 12.Apr.2013, 12:37 AM
Post #42

Alas, moderation has never been one of my virtues.

I guess I lost interest in the discussions, and have completely forgotten the old login info in the meantime.

Glad to see that you are still here, though. The forum must still have some life in it.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 12.Apr.2013, 01:02 AM
Post #43

That was a nice reply...thank you...however and with proper consideration and thought...it's easy to assume anothers name without logging on to it, so...who are you really? An agent of Trow sounding the waters in anticipation of a glorious return with an expose of lax security standards practised by TheLocal...and being so suave and debonaire that we will trust and accept you?

Hell no!

Your return is the tip of an iceberg...yes a deep rooted nefarious plot...are you CIA or any other cover that the beloved Trow used?

Confess!
+
Storsjöodjuret
post 12.Apr.2013, 01:40 AM
Post #44

Zounds! Security protocols have sharpened considerably here in my absence. Clearly smooth talk and light banter will no longer avail me.

It is fine and good for you to examine my identity, but perhaps I could employ the same line of questioning. How do I know who I really am? Perhaps I am someone else and have obfuscated the issue through the use of a false flag foray into this forum? I suspect that you had not considered this possibility. Naturally you are dismayed by my considerable rhetorical skills.

Mi triumfo denove!
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 12.Apr.2013, 02:02 AM
Post #45

Yeah! And you don't even speak English...or better still, was your end salutation meant to mystify and cloud the reality of who you are?

Acknowledging the fact that you, yourself are a bit dubious of your identity, I must assume that you have gone into a program sponsered by...you know who...and your presence here can only be to confuse and obfuscate the truth of why and who you are and what is the deeper meaning of your mission on this forum.

There must be a conspiracy here!
+

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: