The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
7 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »    Reply to this topic

How many topics will Savage post this year?

Anyone want to place bets? My guess is: 58,000.

Gjeebes
post 21.Jan.2017, 09:45 AM
Post #46

But Sveddy, its all in your outlook! You are choosing to focus on the more important issues associated with the crumbling of the interventionist nanny state known as Sweden.

But why constantly ply yourself with news you simply can't cope with?

There are still loads of fluff stories to keep your inner snowflake quite happy. For example, here is one you are sure to enjoy, with all the right elements you are looking for: "25 vaguely interesting stats you probably didn't know about Sweden".

And there's no denying it, it is not fake news, because it actually already qualified "vaguely interesting", and it did not fail to deliver!

So come on Sveddy, for someone whom has faith in, and relies upon quality Twitter and FB accounts, as their preferred source of high-quality information, for enlightening yourself and engaging in what is really happening in the world, you should have loads of fluff to satisfy yourself with!

You know, just try to expand your search vocabulary, say, by using up to 2 words, when you googla...and the world shall be your oyster!
Go to the top of the page
+
Svedallas
post 23.Jan.2017, 09:01 AM
Post #47

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 21.Jan.2017, 09:45 AM) *
But Sveddy, its all in your outlook! You are choosing to focus on the more important issues associated with the crumbling of the interventionist nanny state known as Swed ... (show full quote)

Probably getting a cut from the Savage monthly TL check are we?
+
Savage
post 23.Jan.2017, 10:35 AM
Post #48

I took a few days off to examine the site, and see how the same old people would respond.

Which was quite amusing, especially when you look at the raw data and analytics.

Svedallas, kept checking this thread.
Making the same rants and claims, even though nothing new had been posted laugh.gif

Then found themselves waiting for people to post on this thread so they could reply. But the problem was - no one did for a while laugh.gif - so they had to wait and keep checking back until someone else posted, so they could reply without sounding deranged.

However, when they did reply. It was similar to the same as every other reply they make over the past year. See their post history here LOL

Hissingen - When old Bazza he was able to get to the computer without being seen, spewed off his usual rhetoric.
Even though there was nothing new to base it on.

Unfortunately, as he gets older his autism appears to flare up more. But since his post history shows the same thing over and over again - Spanning years laugh.gif , maybe he needs this site as a form of self medication to deal with his social issues and isolation.

Anyway, after a trial period of no news for a few days.
And the only changes were a few more VISA posts, which coincidentally now are the most popular element of the forum. Myself and my colleagues will re-start the real Swedish news posts again.
+
mjennin2
post 23.Jan.2017, 04:11 PM
Post #49

QUOTE (Savage @ 23.Jan.2017, 09:35 AM) *
I took a few days off to examine the site, and see how the same old people would respond.Which was quite amusing, especially when you look at the raw data and analytics.Svedal ... (show full quote)

I know it's winter and everything, but the amount of free time you have on your hands is quite frightening blink.gif
+
Bsmith
post 23.Jan.2017, 05:37 PM
Post #50

QUOTE (mjennin2 @ 23.Jan.2017, 03:11 PM) *
I know it's winter and everything, but the amount of free time you have on your hands is quite frightening blink.gif

And how he/she uses it, even more so.

However, here I am so I guess I am just as guilty.
+
Svedallas
post 24.Jan.2017, 06:19 PM
Post #51

QUOTE (Bsmith @ 23.Jan.2017, 05:37 PM) *
And how he/she uses it, even more so.. However, here I am so I guess I am just as guilty.

BSmith, not as bad!

Look at the forum now - a complete Joke that Savage is, just a joke!!
+
Bsmith
post 24.Jan.2017, 11:36 PM
Post #52

I'm not as bad as Savage! Yahooooooooooooo!

Beer time!!!
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 25.Jan.2017, 01:45 AM
Post #53

I WILL SAY IT AGAIN..."SAVAGE" IS AN UMBRELLA NAME FOR A GROUP OF FUN LOVING REPORTER WANNABEES!!!

No single poster could be that talented...

day...after...day!!!
+
mjennin2
post 25.Jan.2017, 12:55 PM
Post #54

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 25.Jan.2017, 12:45 AM) *
I WILL SAY IT AGAIN..."SAVAGE" IS AN UMBRELLA NAME FOR A GROUP OF FUN LOVING REPORTER WANNABEES!!!. No single poster could be that talented.... day...after...day!!!

But...

What if Savage is actually the new reinvented Trowbridge aka Model T, having seen the light and turned away from conspiracy theories in favor of a new, anti-Trump approach of over reporting current events?

*it could happen*
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 25.Jan.2017, 01:38 PM
Post #55

Good idea...

I'll alert TheDonald...Savagery will be met by Savagery rolleyes.gif
+
ChocOwl
post 26.Jan.2017, 11:40 AM
Post #56

QUOTE (Savage @ 23.Jan.2017, 10:35 AM) *
Myself and my colleagues will re-start the real Swedish news posts again.

Can we have some stories about fluffy kittens being rescued from drainpipes, hedgehogs doing something cute, ducks that can dance, etc? Longing for some balance to the crime-and-disaster news stories...
+
Svedallas
post 26.Jan.2017, 11:23 PM
Post #57

QUOTE (ChocOwl @ 26.Jan.2017, 11:40 AM) *
Can we have some stories about fluffy kittens being rescued from drainpipes, hedgehogs doing something cute, ducks that can dance, etc? Longing for some balance to the crime-a ... (show full quote)

Tall order, each time you post, Savage will post another 3 "immigrant" stories
+
ChocOwl
post 27.Jan.2017, 10:19 AM
Post #58

QUOTE (Svedallas @ 26.Jan.2017, 11:23 PM) *
Tall order, each time you post, Savage will post another 3 "immigrant" stories

I thought Savage would supply the real Swedish news stories about fluffy kittens etc. In any case, the kittens could be migrants too.
+
Gjeebes
post 27.Jan.2017, 01:47 PM
Post #59

"Probably getting a cut from the Savage monthly TL check are we?"

Ooo...so original. Two gold stars on the calendar for you Sveddenheimer.

And such flashy vocabulary too! I'm guessing you made it all the way to grade 6!

Now go have some milk and cookies, recess is over!

And by the way, money is great, but effortlessly getting under your paper-thin "snowflake" skin: priceless!
+
Svedallas
post 29.Jan.2017, 05:11 PM
Post #60

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 27.Jan.2017, 01:47 PM) *
"Probably getting a cut from the Savage monthly TL check are we?"Ooo...so original. Two gold stars on the calendar for you Sveddenheimer.And such flashy vocabulary ... (show full quote)

rolleyes.gif TL turned to S*** you probably split the salary with Savage! rolleyes.gif
+

7 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: