The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
This discussion forum closed permanently on 25th February 2021.
24 Pages V  « < 16 17 18 19 20 > »    Reply to this topic

So tired of living in Sweden!

Tired of the country

ersel
post 28.Oct.2019, 01:59 AM
Post #256

QUOTE (Gamla H?lsingebock @ 28.Oct.2019, 01:45 AM) *
A most enjoyable rant...but again you miss the point...stop holding back and just let out what you really think...Don't be afraid, there are people here willing to help yo ... (show full quote)

Regarding your imbecillian (as usual) question on "opening up":
I would perhaps even bother to answer (for real, for this is just a toying with a m... ) any of your hollow, insignificant, meaningless and empty crap.
But only while sitting at the toilet stool. Just to dignify and personify the statue of the moment, as well as your own significance.
What I think about you is that you are an outright bigot and chauvinist , the prime example of your own mentality. The chauvinism and bigotism you aim at when you ask me your retarded questions - "tell us what you really think " - and that is presumably about your holy race.
You - the typical type of silent bigot, filled with jealousy and animosity towards anyone that dares to say anything about the grand meatballia, the holly land of your dreams.

For the rest of your problem, it might be worth telling you something or starting any discussion with you.
The very same day you take your head out of your behind, that is.

I do not think anyone can help you, in contrast to what you state the last (about me).
Simply due to the fact that you are stupid beyond any salvaging point.
Go to the top of the page
+
ersel
post 28.Oct.2019, 02:39 AM
Post #257

He has logged in, but is unable to respond... perhaps due to the sound of foam fretting out of the mouth, somewhere in the background of the room... biggrin.gif
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 28.Oct.2019, 02:40 AM
Post #258

Thank you for your praise and recognition of my intellectual abilities, being recognized by such as you is indeed a signal honour...although not really, but I don't want your efforts to kiss up to me go unnoticed by others...

But I digress, we should be discussing your inability to craft cognitive sentences and allowing others to understand what you are really saying...

Hiding behind another persona only works for a while...

TaTa laugh.gif
+
ersel
post 28.Oct.2019, 02:50 AM
Post #259

QUOTE (Gamla H?lsingebock @ 28.Oct.2019, 02:40 AM) *
Thank you for your praise and recognition of my intellectual abilities, being recognized by such as you is indeed a signal honour...although not really, but I don't want y ... (show full quote)

Who is kissing up to whom and what - well, your sheer presence here says volumes about that.
Has it occurred to you that you are at the expat forum for people from other countries living in Swe, while you are from Swe (presumably, if even that), but NOT living in Swe? And most people who are belonging to that group do not consider your presence here to be desirable nor constructive, at all. Yet, you continue. What does that make you ?

So, WTF is your problem ? You come here, at the web place, not devoted people like you, and seek quarrel and trouble from the word go, since it is filling you with rage that anyone dares write anything other than superlatives about the country and life in it ?

Are you mentally disturbed, retarded, fucked up, frustrated with your own life ? Or just plain stupid Do you have any life at all, being present here at the local time in you area?

Who would ever want to "kiss up to you" ? To you ? biggrin.gif Who ? biggrin.gif I told you that you are even not worth the rectum that opens above the toilet stool, and that was not enough of an indication to you ?
+
ersel
post 28.Oct.2019, 03:04 AM
Post #260

QUOTE (Gamla H?lsingebock @ 28.Oct.2019, 02:40 AM) *
But I digress, we should be discussing your inability to craft cognitive sentences and allowing others to understand what you are really saying...

Idiot like you certainly has the problems understanding fully what others are saying.
Although you understand enough to trigger you bigot, chauvinist biological cell in your one-cell brain.

You see that bolded part?
Before throwing philosophical observation about others literal capabilities, try to learn first yourself:

"Cognitive" is the word that says something about the rudimentary mental ability of someone reading something - or trying to comprehend something. As such, it is not appropriate to use that word with the noun "sentence", or coin the phrase "to craft cognitive sentence", as you have done.
Cognition is used to comprehend sentences, that is reading and not writing (firsthand).
Sentences are not cognitive, only some abilities can be cognitive.

Idiot .
+
Saywhatwhat
post 28.Oct.2019, 05:06 AM
Post #261

Plain and simple, the housing situation is systematic segregation of immigrants.

The suburbs of stockhell and gothenshits are rural nightmares completely detached from opportunity.

Just thinking about it makes me want to burn a car.

There is no mystery to the social problems in those areas... which Sweden created for itself.

Oh Sweden, what a cold cunty bitch.
+
Saywhatwhat
post 28.Oct.2019, 05:13 AM
Post #262

QUOTE (ersel @ 28.Oct.2019, 04:04 AM) *
Idiot like you certainly has the problems understanding fully what others are saying. Although you understand enough to trigger you bigot, chauvinist biological cell in your o ... (show full quote)

Lol. Cognitive sentences.

Ersel... engaging with gamla is giving him what he wants. He is bed ridden and waits for people like you to give him a new spark in life... yes his life is that pathetic, just like his cowardly, nazi supporting Swedish genetics.

Besides... he has never lived in Sweden so he has absolutely no clue what Sweden is really like. At best he has been a tourist... and that is extremely different. I need not explain further.

Take care! Keep doing you!
+
Gjeebes
post 28.Oct.2019, 05:58 PM
Post #263

"But I digress, we should be discussing your inability to craft cognitive sentences and allowing others to understand what you are really saying..."

Aww, isn't that cute. Gamla tried to use "big" words.

Just like a typical Meatballian meathead, when he goes full retard, he goes balls deep.

And I like how he tries to project that "others" can't understand what is being written in an attempt to obscure the fact that it is only Gamla who is so shuttered in general, due to his obvious and uncontrolled cognitive decline (aka dementia).
+
nativeswedishengineer
post 28.Oct.2019, 07:09 PM
Post #264

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 28.Oct.2019, 05:06 AM) *
Plain and simple, the housing situation is systematic segregation of immigrants. The suburbs of stockhell and gothenshits are rural nightmares completely detached from opportu ... (show full quote)

Oh right. That is why I as a native swede with 5 years waiting in line can't even get a first hand contract for a studio appartement in a hamlet far far away. While I see new arrivals who haven't even been in the country for half a year get first hand contracts for 2 and 3 bedroom appartements in the city center. Because the swedish rental market discriminates against foreigners.

Besides, no one forced the migrants to live in the suburbs. They are free to move to smaller cities, but somehow they prefer to live in the hellish suburbs of Stockholm and Gothenburg.
+
TheExpatEagle
post 28.Oct.2019, 08:11 PM
Post #265

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 28.Oct.2019, 06:06 AM) *
Plain and simple, the housing situation is systematic segregation of immigrants. The suburbs of stockhell and gothenshits are rural nightmares completely detached from opportu ... (show full quote)

Cool story sis.
+
TheExpatEagle
post 28.Oct.2019, 08:15 PM
Post #266

QUOTE (ersel @ 28.Oct.2019, 02:35 AM) *
Rant, drivel, nonsense, lies, gurgle, moaning, deception and repeat.

You really don't know what you are talking about do you?
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 28.Oct.2019, 09:51 PM
Post #267

I love my "groupies"!!!

Now it is time to play...I will ignore them and rejoice at their attempts to get my attention...

They think about me all the time and I am the reason for their presence on this forum, I am the focal point of their lives and will drive them crazy by my silence...

So there!!! laugh.gif

+
Saywhatwhat
post 29.Oct.2019, 12:42 AM
Post #268

+
nativeswedishengineer
post 29.Oct.2019, 10:23 AM
Post #269

+
Saywhatwhat
post 29.Oct.2019, 04:10 PM
Post #270

+

24 Pages V  « < 16 17 18 19 20 > » 
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: