The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Apartments to rent in Uppsala

Does anyone know any sublets available from August

kwoodford
post 25.Apr.2011, 06:25 PM
Post #1

Hi there,

My husband to be (Swedish) and I (English) are looking for a 2/3 roomed apartment with kitchen in Uppsala to start renting from the beginning of August. We are moving to Uppsala from the UK as I have accepted a post as a teacher. We have a regular income and can provide excellent references from both Sweden and the UK. We understand it is difficult to find somewhere in Uppsala but we are hoping to get a sublet ready to move into as we need to move the day after our wedding in the UK. We are planning to visit Uppsala in early June so can meet any potential renters then. If you think you can help us, please email me on kwoodfrd@hotmail.com.

Many thanks.
Go to the top of the page
+
jan.petras
post 26.Apr.2011, 07:03 AM
Post #2

I'm also looking for a room.
+
Solith
post 26.Apr.2011, 07:10 AM
Post #3

I would tell ya where to look, but that would introduce competition. laugh.gif
+
Puffin
post 26.Apr.2011, 07:26 AM
Post #4

August!!There could not be a worse time to start looking than August when thousands of new students arrive in Uppsala
+
Rick Methven
post 26.Apr.2011, 08:08 AM
Post #5

There are some flats available from the kommun Uppsalahem

From the list you can see that they are coming available in August - 3 months from now which is the normal 3 months notice. You need to move FAST to be able to get anything secured.
+
kwoodford
post 26.Apr.2011, 05:31 PM
Post #6

Thanks for the useful replies. We know it is going to be a hard task but I am hopeful that with perserverence we will get there. :-)
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: