The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Anyone familiar with Finspång?

I want to know more about the area

LostinSweden?
post 2.Mar.2010, 12:22 PM
Post #1

Hej,

I am a student from Belgium and after my studies (still have one year and a half to go), I plan to work abroad as a volunteer in Sweden. I've been looking all over projects to work at, and one of those projects stood out. It'd be a project with youngsters from 18 to 25 years old in Finspång, near Norkoping.
Is anyone here familiar with that town? I'd like to hear more about the people there and the surroundings and such, because I really have no idea what it'd be like to live there for a year max.!

Many thanks,
Debbie, aka LostinSweden?
Go to the top of the page
+
Rick Methven
post 2.Mar.2010, 01:37 PM
Post #2

Well as long as you are not looking for lots of night life, its not a bad little town Only problem sometimes can be quite a smell from the paper mill upstream. Check it out here. http://www.finspong.se/
+
Rick Methven
post 2.Mar.2010, 01:44 PM
Post #3

There are regular busses into Norrköping cost with travel card for a student is €4 each way and Linköping is a 30 min train ride from Norrköping
+
LostinSweden?
post 2.Mar.2010, 07:57 PM
Post #4

Thank you for the fast response! Well, I'm not really into going clubbing or so, I thought about going to Linkoping or Norkoping every now and then to go out at night, maybe once a week.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: