The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Australian Plumber looking for work

Licensed Plumber and Gasfitter

*Jesse84*
post 21.Nov.2013, 03:27 PM
Post #1

Hi everyone,
I am an Australian Plumber and Gasfitter and am moving to Gothenburg to live with my fianc in January 2014.
I was just after any information on what Certificates/Licenses I would need to continue work as a plumber in Gothenburg. And how I would go about getting them. I currently work in the gas industry on Barrow Island (off the coast of Australia) for Chevron, but I also have extensive experience in new domestic plumbing, new commercial/industrial plumbing and maintenance plumbing (call outs). Any information or job leads would be greatly appreciated. Even if it is Labouring work. I just want to get my foot in the door and start earning an income as we are thinking of starting a family. I look forward to hearing your advice smile.gif
Go to the top of the page
+
intrepidfox
post 21.Nov.2013, 04:15 PM
Post #2

QUOTE (Jesse84 @ 21.Nov.2013, 03:27 PM) *
Hi everyone,I am an Australian Plumber and Gasfitter and am moving to Gothenburg to live with my fianc in January 2014.I was just after any information on what Certificates/Li ... (show full quote)

I have done the training for a plumber in Gothenburg but do not have a licence. I do know that the branch is crying out for people with licences as companies do not want to take on apprentices as it costs them too much money. I really think that you will have a great chance of getting a job. There are alot of companies in the area. I worked with a company called Colliander Rr and they had too much work. Many companies are forced to take in Polish or German workers that cannot speak Swedish and they get a proper salary. Concerning the licence check out this site
http://vvsyn.se/jag-ar/foretagare-montorer...nschcertifikat/
+
karenregal
post 31.Jan.2014, 03:52 PM
Post #3

HI, i have bought dish machine and i am looking to someone who can do some plumbing and electrician job to make my dish machine work. is it something you can do ? if so cna you please provide your contact number so we fix and appointment ?

Many thanks
+
intrepidfox
post 31.Jan.2014, 07:16 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (karenregal @ 31.Jan.2014, 03:52 PM) *
HI, i have bought dish machine and i am looking to someone who can do some plumbing and electrician job to make my dish machine work. is it something you can do ? if so cna y ... (show full quote)

Hi, don
+
john_hit_me
post 10.Jun.2014, 08:25 AM
Post #5

Looking for work/summer work preferably in Gothenburg? We need more people in our team.

Reply me: mt.aziz@yahoo.com
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: