The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

sfi d prov / exam

How is the D exam like?

roroo
post 27.Jun.2014, 01:01 PM
Post #1

I took sfi course in G
Go to the top of the page
+
LauraCristescu
post 27.Jun.2014, 01:45 PM
Post #2

[quote name='roroo' post='837794' date='27.Jun.2014, 02:01 PM']I took sfi course in G
+
roroo
post 27.Jun.2014, 07:20 PM
Post #3

That is very useful information! Thank you so much for the tips! What about the speaking part? Is it also a self presentation part and a discussion part like the C exam? In C exam the topics are more general, what about in D? Thx!!
+
LauraCristescu
post 27.Jun.2014, 07:44 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (roroo @ 27.Jun.2014, 08:20 PM) *
That is very useful information! Thank you so much for the tips! What about the speaking part? Is it also a self presentation part and a discussion part like the C exa ... (show full quote)

Speaking was much like the C except they put a LOT of emphasis on YOU talking. No one will help you. First you talk on your own, about a topic (for me it was methods to learning a new language, what are my tips) and then a discussion with a friend. EMPHASIS on DISCUSSION as in, even if you have themes, or questions on the chart thing, you must talk to each other, ask questions ans reply, and do not look at the teacher. They can intervene if they want, but otherwise dont expect help.
+
roroo
post 27.Jun.2014, 07:51 PM
Post #5

It does not sound as hard as the listening and writing exam then. I did not get any help from the teachers in the C exam. I was just afraid that the topics would be very specific like political issues and typical Swedish cultural things because I haven't been here for a long time and don't know much about those. Thank you so much for the great tip!
+
LauraCristescu
post 28.Jun.2014, 09:18 AM
Post #6

QUOTE (roroo @ 27.Jun.2014, 08:51 PM) *
It does not sound as hard as the listening and writing exam then. I did not get any help from the teachers in the C exam. I was just afraid that the topics would be very speci ... (show full quote)

Not that i heard from the other 4 people in my group who took the exam. And even if it is about a social or political issue, you are instructed more to give your opinion on it. Right or wrong you just need to be coherent and correct from a grammar stand point, as much as possible.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: