The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Family member residence permit change for WP

Advice needed

post 30.Jun.2019, 05:14 PM
Post #1
Joined: 30.Jun.2019

I have a visiting researcher visa (not student or doctoral student visa, I am postdoc) and my husband got his residence and work permit through my visa, but he did not work in Sweden until now. However, he got a job offer for permanent position (tillsvidare). We are both non-EU, so we need to renew our visa. My job is temporary job, so it seems better to me to switch permit hilding to my husband. So, my question is can my husband change his residence permit type and apply for his own work permit and how is that treated, as a first time work permit application, even though he already has permit to work? Did anyone had this kind of situation and what is the best way to proceed with MV?
Go to the top of the page

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: