The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >   Reply to this topic

D- day for svergie!

Euro 2012

yite
post 14.Jun.2012, 11:20 PM
Post #1

rolleyes.gif Sweden Vs England will be a massive game today!! I bet elmander and zlatan will have to take quite a huge responsibility, the same goes to Welbeck and Defoe.

Frankly speaking it is very hard to say the team that is on form. Both did relatively poor with england sneaking a draw from the favourites french side.

I think the game is open for both and may the best team win...

ola svergie!! what are your thoughts, your predictions...
Go to the top of the page
+
djmarko
post 15.Jun.2012, 09:01 AM
Post #2

similar styles, Sweden will have no other option than to come out and play, England were poor against the French but did enough to get a draw, hard game to call but surely an open game, no favourites! when i compare the talents on display today, i have to go for England on talent alone but talent hardly wins games??? score 2-1 Engand!
+
sometimesinsweden
post 15.Jun.2012, 09:09 AM
Post #3

How were England poor against the French? They played tactically defensively against one of the favourites in the tournament who haven't lost in 21 games...To have played an all-out attacking game against a superior passing team would have been playing poorly.

England 3-1. Time to break this ridiculous unbeaten run statistic.
+
sushipeas
post 15.Jun.2012, 09:44 AM
Post #4

Vindaloo - Fat Les - ENGLAND!!!

Just posting this because what England game would be complete without it?!
Plus I would just like to point out that we will probably score more than just 1 goal more than you! ENGLAND! biggrin.gif
+
AW1
post 15.Jun.2012, 09:50 AM
Post #5

3 - 0 England.
I have higher hopes that my second team (Poland) will fare better tomorrow smile.gif
+
AW1
post 15.Jun.2012, 09:52 AM
Post #6

Also, if England finish runners up they'll probably play Spain in the next round...
+
Snood
post 15.Jun.2012, 10:24 AM
Post #7

I sincerely hope that both teams will drop out ASAP so that the media and inhabitants in both countries will stop going on about the football, flooding the news with over analysis of 22 men kicking a ball about a bit.
+
yite
post 15.Jun.2012, 11:34 AM
Post #8

@ snood ..it seems that you are not passionate about soccer, neverthless i guess you are atleast enjoying all the reactions from what is happening in ukraine and poland .

YOu can not escape all the debates and seeing people posing on TV screens atleast for ssometime...

As for the predicitons, quite amazing predictions and felt that it might be a mezmerizing game and perhaps very obvious results mught come around. The aerial goals tthat sweden conceded might haunt them once again as roy deploys carrol upfront ... but still to match that elmander will be on and for me i think he will be the defining factor as zlatan pools some defenders to free up some space.

I think the game will end 3-2 in favour of ...
+
byke
post 15.Jun.2012, 01:25 PM
Post #9

Personally I couldn't care less about football games like this.
Technically England should win as they are clearly a much better team.

I just wonder how desperate and dirty the Swedish team will be in an attempt to save face.
+
yite
post 15.Jun.2012, 01:51 PM
Post #10

One thing for sure is that , sweden will take this game seriously and play very carefully with absolute caution - not to make any mistake. THey know qualifcation is at stake here and i am sure it will be much tense in the mid field. The latest news that are coming out now are that zlatan is having a fitness battle and he might not be at his top and as I idicated earleir elmander might be the drak horse and the unsung hero that will come out later on..

but still let's hope it will be a clean game putting emotions aside...

england 3 sweden 2

vola!!
+
byke
post 15.Jun.2012, 02:11 PM
Post #11

I am listening to the English radio, and unfortunately it seems that this swedish propaganda has rubbed off over there and we are seeing similar bollox as way of response.

F´kem ... hope they both do sh*t.

Would be a real shame if there were clashes afterwards ... natural selection?
+
yite
post 15.Jun.2012, 02:42 PM
Post #12

I hope not too!!! THe russian and polish case is enough for the game. That was absolutely an ugly seen to what happened then. I am sure there is not much rivalry between the two teams and am sure it will be business as ususal or just like any other game. If it were england aginst some serious rival you might specualte of some sort of confrontation..but not with sweden i assume...

After all we are all here for the love of the game...
say no to racism and violence... FIFA moto
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 15.Jun.2012, 10:02 PM
Post #13

Buy yite a pint!

But England cheated...what decent honourable player would use his heel to score!

You know this game is really emotional...I watch EPL on a regular basis and am fairly acquainted with the players and have a sort of neutral feeling to them...not today!

Dirty colonial oppressors and war mongers!

Anyway laugh.gif
+
jack sprat
post 15.Jun.2012, 10:10 PM
Post #14

Bye bye sad Swedes. sad.gif

D-day for Sweden,... meaning Disaster day for Sweden I presume. wink.gif

England were shocking, but fortunately the Swedes were even worse.

Think I'll stick with my original forecast, probably still struggle even to get past Ukraine on that form.
+
CTIDinÅrsta
post 15.Jun.2012, 10:11 PM
Post #15

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 15.Jun.2012, 10:02 PM) *
what decent honourable player would use his heel to score!

hmmm...

Attached Image

+

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: