The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Pentecostal and Evangelical churches in Gothenburg

Tips on where to find them

pkch06
post 29.Jul.2009, 11:05 PM
Post #1

Can anyone tell me where is the ASSEMBLIES OF GOD church or PENTECOSTAL or EVANGELICAL CHURCH in Gothenberg
Go to the top of the page
+
Sofia_stockholm
post 29.Jul.2009, 11:51 PM
Post #2

The Pentecostal church is called Pingstkyrkan in Swedish
There are several in the Gbg area, and here is a link to the site of one in Frölunda. They link to those of others
http://www.frolunda.pingst.se/allalankar.php
+
pkch06
post 31.Aug.2009, 08:38 PM
Post #3

thanks somuch for the information.ill be going to gothenberg,this saturday.so can you please let me know which one will have the english service ...thanksalot once again
+
Puffin
post 31.Aug.2009, 09:14 PM
Post #4

I don't know if it helps you but there is a Baptist church that translates services into English

Church Sunday morning services at 11 o’clock are interpreted into English. Please find headphones and radio receivers just outside the sanctuary

http://www.tabernaklet.se/
+
Cmhiggins12
post 31.Aug.2009, 09:59 PM
Post #5

We attend an English-speaking evangelical church in Gothenburg called Fishers Creek. We have worship services every Sunday morning at 11.00. We are located near Frolunda Torg in southwest Gothenburg. You can find out more at our website www.fisherscreek.net. We have a B-B-Que right after the service this coming Sunday, so you're welcome for that also.

Also, Smyrna Kyrkan (Pentacostal) also has an English-speaking service at 15.00 on Sunday afternoons. You can find out more at www.smyrna.se (then click on International).

There is also a new dual-language service called New Life Gothenburg (www.newlifegoteborg.se) which is located just East of Gothenburg.

Hope this helps. God Bless. Lance smile.gif
+
*ExodusJake*
post 18.May.2016, 10:54 AM
Post #6

Hi!
I´m the pastor of a newly started church called Exoduskyrkan in Gothenburg, Sweden. We are both evangelical (sort of reformed) and charismatic. We preach the Bible expository vers by verse, or at least paragraph by paragraph. But at the same time as we want to be sound in our theology and have a strong emphasis on the word we also seek to live a life in the Spirit where the gifts and power of the Spirit is present. We also believe that many times we (myself included!) have gotten thing wrong about the church. We don't believe that the church primarily is a building or a service but rather the people of God on the mission of Christ (to make disciples).

Our church is not explicitly English speaking but we always translate into English whenever we have guests who don't speak Swedish. My recommendation would be to not only hang out with English speaking people if you want to be effectively integrated. In fact we are especially praying for new member from other cultural backgrounds than the Swedish one!

We are a part of the Relational Mission family of churches (Newfrontiers).

If you want to visit us or meet me, please let me know!

/ Jakob Ramlöw
Pastor of Exodus Church

Exoduskyrkan's website
Exodus Facebook page
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: