The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
2 Pages V   1 2 >   Reply to this topic

Gold and Silver shops

Buy and sell

icedearth
post 11.Jul.2012, 05:01 AM
Post #1

Hey guys! Hope everyone is enjoying the summer.

Anybody knows where to find shops to buy and sell gold and silver ?
Go to the top of the page
+
PDX
post 11.Jul.2012, 07:38 AM
Post #2

As in gold and silver metal bars? Try this:

http://www.tavex.se/

Smålandsgatan 9
111 46 Stockholm

~~~PDX~~~
+
icedearth
post 11.Jul.2012, 07:56 AM
Post #3

thanks PDX!!!!
+
Taxalien
post 11.Jul.2012, 06:00 PM
Post #4

You can also try http://www.guldcentralen.se/ which is probably the most reputable one.
+
icedearth
post 11.Jul.2012, 08:13 PM
Post #5

thanks Taxalien! this is a great source. OHH dang the gold looks good in the photos
+
PDX
post 12.Jul.2012, 09:41 AM
Post #6

QUOTE (icedearth @ 11.Jul.2012, 09:13 PM) *
OHH dang the gold looks good in the photos

Yeah it looks good, just make sure you pick the right sized bars. The nasty thing about the Boliden ones is that although they are only half a liter in volume (a can of beer basically), they weigh 12,5kg. It gets really tiring to shuffle them around when you move to another location or want to clean up your place.

~~~PDX~~~
+
VargasGray
post 12.Jul.2012, 02:49 PM
Post #7

Well you could also ship silver and gold from Esthonia to a chosen location. https://www.libertysilver.ee/se/

Bought silver for ca 50000 kr so I do have some tips of where to buy from.

Also check this site out: http://www.silber-werte.de/

The main difference between these two sites are that the Swedish company located in Esthonia is much cheaper then the one located in Germany.
+
PDX
post 12.Jul.2012, 03:04 PM
Post #8

QUOTE (VargasGray @ 12.Jul.2012, 03:49 PM) *
The main difference between these two sites are that the Swedish company located in Esthonia is much cheaper then the one located in Germany.

Can you actually quantify this? The prices for 1oz coins are practically the same, see below. I left out the Maple since the Germans only have some limited edition ones and the Panda since they seem to be in less demand:

Germany:

Philharmonic - 25,74e
Eagle - 26,12e

Estonia:

Philharmonic - 25,42e
Eagle - 26,00e

~~~PDX~~~
+
viper8878
post 12.Jul.2012, 04:12 PM
Post #9

Interesting topic...

Are you all silver / gold bulls? Just wondering how many of us are on this forum =)

a good place that I use is www.coininvestdirect.com, they are based in Germany and can ship to most places. They are also very well priced (tracks gold and silver prices) and give free delivery on larger orders!

Although it may only be slightly cheaper, if you intend to buy a lot then it all adds up and helps with the average prices of your horde (or whatever you want to call it).

You can also pick it up in Germany and only pay 7% VAT. As long as you keep the invoice and maybe inform the authorities, this is the only VAT you have to pay as you've already paid in an EU country. Alternatively you can arrange a courier yourself to pick up the gold / silver and deliver it to you (see http://www.coininvestdirect.com/en/order_c...n_germany.html).

This may be more hassle, but it can save you quite a bit (obviously only really worth doing if you're buying quite large amounts!).
+
VargasGray
post 12.Jul.2012, 06:23 PM
Post #10

There ain't any VAT on silver and gold in Estonia.
+
PDX
post 12.Jul.2012, 07:20 PM
Post #11

So... ?

The prices quoted by the German site are inclusive of VAT, so ex-VAT they are way cheaper than the Estonian site if the Estonian prices are indeed VAT 0%.

~~~PDX~~~
+
VargasGray
post 13.Jul.2012, 02:22 PM
Post #12

It depends how much you're buying. If you look at the two sites you'll see that the company located in Estonia is cheaper if you buy more then 499 coins - it differs if you have that of money. Also I've seen prices down to 213 - 215 per coin whilst the price on the German site is much more stable, one reason is that it always includes VAT; something the Swedish company in Estonia doesn't.

I've bought several times from the German precious metals dealer and never seen any large price variations likes the ones you can see at the Swedish precious metals dealer in Estonia.
I've done the same calculations as you and come to the different conclusion that one is much more likely to find better prices at the Swedish site more often then at the German site. Like yesterday I saw prices in this order: 218 - 214 - 212; whilst the German site where more closely to 225, VAT exluded. That's a difference.

Also it's easier to fetch the coins yourself in Estonia, at least that's my opinion, because of the price to travel to Estonia is lower then if you're about to travel to Germany. If I remember it correctly: the reason why you wish to travel and fetch the coins yourself is to avoid to follow regulations, when you buy above a certain sum, and declare your precious metals purchase to the government.
+
icedearth
post 16.Jul.2012, 03:29 AM
Post #13

@ PDX : I think I will rent a safe deposit. The safest place unless the bank got robbed or the government started confiscating gold and silver from the people.

@viper: I just started exploring it. I still need a lot to learn but I know it is easier than any. After reading a lot about investments and protecting future values, I concluded physical gold and silver is the best method (besides real estates). I also plan to invest in precious metal stock market to diversify.

I have couple of questions:

Do I have to pay capital gains when I cash my gold and silver in Sweden?

Why there are 1/4 , 1/2, 1/10 oz coins in the market? Why people buy those?

On what do you base your decision upon purchasing Maple, Panda, Bar ?

Thanks!
+
PDX
post 16.Jul.2012, 09:43 AM
Post #14

QUOTE (icedearth @ 16.Jul.2012, 04:29 AM) *
Why there are 1/4 , 1/2, 1/10 oz coins in the market? Why people buy those?

Could be handy when you will have to pay for bread with your gold coins smile.gif

~~~PDX~~~
+
*Elsjew*
post 8.Nov.2014, 04:02 AM
Post #15

A reputable company is selling Gold dust at a very reasonable price to enable people buy more and sell at a higher price. The reason why the company sells at a lower price is because it is a mining company and currently having minor difficulties therefore they are looking to sell some of the goods to be able to raise money for their business. This could be your chance to make some great profit. The current price of gold per kg is $37,867 but the company is selling it for $32,400/KG and they can still reduce it a little if you plan to buy large quantity. My Only advice is, if you contact their agent or any of the representatives, tell them you are willing to go to the country where it is mined so you can see the product yourself before you make any payment. And also that is the best way you can negotiate with the company to get a good price and good agreement. contact info of the representative i know is newpianotunes007@aol.com.

Ett v?lrenommerat f?retag som s?ljer guldstoft till ett mycket rimligt pris s? att folk k?per mer och s?lja till ett h?gre pris . Anledningen till att f?retaget s?ljer till ett l?gre pris ?r att det ?r ett gruvf?retag och nu har mindre sv?righeter d?rf?r att de funderar p? att s?lja en del av de varor f?r att kunna samla in pengar till sin verksamhet . Detta kan vara din chans att g?ra n?gra stora vinster. Det nuvarande priset p? guld per KG ?r $ 37,867 men f?retaget s?ljer den f?r $ 32.400 / KG och de kan ?nd? minska det lite om du planerar att k?pa stora m?ngder . Mitt enda r?d ?r , om du kontaktar deras agent eller n?gon av representanterna , s?g att du ?r villig att g? till det land d?r den bryts s? att du kan se produkten sj?lv innan du g?r n?gon betalning . Och ?ven det ?r det b?sta s?ttet du kan f?rhandla med f?retaget f?r att f? ett bra pris och bra avtal . kontaktinformation f?r f?retr?daren jag vet ?r newpianotunes007@aol.com .
Tacka inte mig , bara sprida de goda nyheterna till dina v?nner som ?r aff?rsinriktad.
+

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: