The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Exchange Driving License from UK to Sweden

Non-EU Citizen

post 13.Nov.2015, 08:06 PM
Post #1

Hello Friends!

I have Full Driving License of UK. Now I just moved to Sweden last week. I came to know that I can convert the license from UK to Swedish.

On the website ( ). 1) It says it can be transferred to whom, who lived 185 days in sweden. 2) be a permanent resident of Sweden.

I am here for at least 2 years. I am Non-EU Citizen.

Do you think can I be eligible for Exchange the license?

Thanks & Kind Regards
Go to the top of the page

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: