The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Help Humbly Requested

Job Assistance

teawright
post 1.Dec.2015, 10:27 PM
Post #1

Hi everyone,

I have moved to Gothenburg and I am still desperately looking for a job. I am an Italian Citizen so I am able to work in Sweden. I am attending SFI classes however my Swedish is still very basic.

I live in the middle of Gothenburg and am free immediately. I am looking for any sort of work as I am needing an employment contract so I can start to apply for things like a Personal Number and start my husbands application at the Migration office.

Does anyone have any leads?

Thank you to anyone that reads this and replies smile.gif
Go to the top of the page
+
Case officer
post 2.Dec.2015, 07:27 AM
Post #2

The labour market for those who can not speak Swedish is very very limited:

English speaking babysitter:

http://www.arbetsformedlingen.se/ledigajobb?id=2830720
+
teawright
post 2.Dec.2015, 06:00 PM
Post #3

Thanks so much for your reply.

I have actually contacted that company and went for an interview last week. Fingers crossed.
+
JeremyH
post 3.Dec.2015, 09:38 PM
Post #4

Hi!

Try looking for jobs that require your language at international companies. Customer Support and Market Research are two areas which should not require Swedish. I, myself, work for an International company and we all speak English and have over 25 nationalities. Baby Sitting, delivery, cleaning and pet setting are other jobs which I believe you can most likely find easily.

Good luck!
+
CBDZ
post 3.Dec.2015, 11:07 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (JeremyH @ 3.Dec.2015, 09:38 PM) *
Hi!Try looking for jobs that require your language at international companies. Customer Support and Market Research are two areas which should not require Swedish. I, myse ... (show full quote)

Hi JeremyH,

If your company is looking for a PHP Developer or someone with Fluent French please let me know wink.gif
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: