The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
2 Pages V   1 2 >   Reply to this topic

Dutch far-right anti-Islam politico becomes Muslim

Will SD leaders follow suit some day?

gsurya
post 5.Feb.2019, 07:41 AM
Post #1

Wonderful story of how a hate-filled Islamophobic Dutch politician learnt more about the religion he hated so much, that he ended up embracing it. Credit to him too, that he was willing to unlearn his bigotry.

Wonder when some SweNazi leaders of Sweden Democrats have such an awakening?

https://www.politico.eu/article/former-dutc...m-van-klaveren/
Go to the top of the page
+
Saywhatwhat
post 5.Feb.2019, 08:55 AM
Post #2

Not religious tolerance, but SD has shed their Swexit mantra.
+
Uncle Fred
post 5.Feb.2019, 10:10 AM
Post #3

More wind-up garbage from the village idiot gsurya.

Read this gsurya

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-...reporting-story

And stop bringing racial hatred threads to this forum.

All you are doing is promoting the Sweden Democrats.
+
Uncle Fred
post 5.Feb.2019, 10:23 AM
Post #4

https://www.crosswalk.com/blogs/christian-t...-to-christ.html
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 5.Feb.2019, 06:20 PM
Post #5

Can a hate filled Muslim become a loving Christian Dutch politician???

If he cannot, please tell us why...
+
Uncle Fred
post 5.Feb.2019, 08:08 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 5.Feb.2019, 06:20 PM) *
Can a hate filled Muslim become a loving Christian Dutch politician???. If he cannot, please tell us why...

Waste of time talking to gsurya, the arrogant self centred piece of s*** doesn't have the balls to take up a challenge.
+
Saywhatwhat
post 6.Feb.2019, 06:50 AM
Post #7

QUOTE (Uncle Fred @ 5.Feb.2019, 10:10 AM) *
More wind-up garbage from the village idiot gsurya.Read this gsurya https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-...reporting-storyAnd stop bringing racial hatred threads to thi ... (show full quote)

Racial hatred? How are they bringing racial hatred? It is you who gets all wound up when someone mentions Muslim or swenazi...

How are they promoting sd... seems like they are speaking out against their intolerance. Why do you get so pissed off about someone promoting tolerance and saying fuck off to those that don’t? You are also a snowflake trying to shut down someone because their opinion differs from yours.

TheLocal aka anti Muslim circle jerk

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 5.Feb.2019, 06:20 PM) *
Can a hate filled Muslim become a loving Christian Dutch politician???. If he cannot, please tell us why...

Depends what on what their restrictions are for politicians... but otherwise I don’t see why not.

What do you think?
+
Uncle Fred
post 7.Feb.2019, 06:49 PM
Post #8

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 6.Feb.2019, 06:50 AM) *
Racial hatred? How are they bringing racial hatred? It is you who gets all wound up when someone mentions Muslim or swenazi...How are they promoting sd... seems like they are ... (show full quote)

Where do I start with someone as dumb as you, I am writing like this because it seems it’s the only language you understand. I have been trying to work out what condition you are suffering from to be an utterly complete dickhead. I thought has this person been bullied at school and trying to relief their self or is a severe case of ADHD. What ever it is I would go and see a doctor if I was you and explain you have reading difficulties and problems communicating with people.

Now to answer you
Racial hatred. Seeing you are so smart I would have though even you would have noticed gsurya keeps posting threads with the intent of intimidation. Posters including myself stupidly respond to these wind-ups, this is trying to stir up racial hatred. Fortunately most people are wise to this when gsurya mentions muslims or SweNazi as gsurya calls them. Why does gsurya keep calling people who are in disagreement on The Local, SweNazi's, when most here are not Swedes.
How is gsurya promoting the SD. The answer is, why has the SD continued to grow.
By the way can you explain who you are talking about when you say “They”
On what ground do you have to accuse me of being anti muslim, because I don’t recall saying I was.
The rest of your comments are pure garbage.
You can respond if you like, but this is what I think of you.

Attached Image
+
Saywhatwhat
post 8.Feb.2019, 08:45 PM
Post #9

QUOTE (Uncle Fred @ 7.Feb.2019, 06:49 PM) *
Where do I start with someone as dumb as you, I am writing like this because it seems it’s the only language you understand. I have been trying to work out what condition yo ... (show full quote)

So is that you collecting cobwebs on the computer? Seems accurate. Are you drunk or something?

What was the point of the article you linked? Seemed like an attempt to discredit Muslim people by posting a random incident... should I post something about a horrible white Christian based person? Would that discredit and justify an intolerance towards that group? There are plenty of incidents to choose from, please let me know.

Has gsurya called you swenazi? Maybe ask them what they mean by that. I would think it means Swedish neo nazi... I don’t know if you are but I think there is nothing wrong with saying Swedish neo nazis should be stopped. You are lying to yourself if you think the Swedish Democrat’s did not have any ties to any neo nazi movements.

Maybe you should heed to your own advice, snowflake, and accept that others have a different opinion than YOU.

P.s. gsurya isn’t intimidating, they are provoking. “They” is being used as a gender neutral pronoun because I don’t know or care what gender gsurya associates with. Is that a good enough explanation for my usage of “they” or are you going to get all confused and ask for a definition of provoke?

P.p.s...

Who is gsurya racially hating on? He is hating on intolerant fascist ideologies... that is not a race.
+
Gjeebes
post 12.Feb.2019, 04:42 AM
Post #10

" “They” is being used as a gender neutral pronoun..."

Aww, how cute. They didn't think anyone realised how virtuous They were attempting to be, so They had to splain it, to ensure there was no mistaking it.

Do you feel validated now that you've displayed your approval of gender identity politics?

Down with the tyrannical patriarchy! lol!

+
Saywhatwhat
post 12.Feb.2019, 07:51 AM
Post #11

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 12.Feb.2019, 04:42 AM) *
" “They” is being used as a gender neutral pronoun..."Aww, how cute. They didn't think anyone realised how virtuous They were attempting to be, so They had ... (show full quote)

Nope just “splain(ing)” it to the confused drunk uncle Fred... “By the way can you explain who you are talking about when you say “They””. If they just wanted an answer it’d be different, but they asked for an explanation.

You sure do like buzzwords. I’m surprised you didn’t say “mansplain” but I guess you have no reference point for what a man is.
+
Uncle Fred
post 12.Feb.2019, 04:58 PM
Post #12

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 8.Feb.2019, 08:45 PM) *
So is that you collecting cobwebs on the computer? Seems accurate. Are you drunk or something?What was the point of the article you linked? Seemed like an attempt to discredit ... (show full quote)

Oh, my O my, why the cobwebs. Well they have developed while we are waiting to hear something intelligent from you, and nobody here is optimistic.
As far as the random incident you refer to, (Quote “should I post something about a horrible white Christian based person?) well you are not keeping up with things because this is what this thread is about, a random incident (Fred smacks his forehead).
Has gsurya called me a SweNazi, Yes.
Swedish neo Nazi, you really have lost it, no idea what you are referring too.
I have never said or implied that the Swedish Democrat’s had any ties to any neo Nazi movements.
I love the snowflake bit, who taught you that word, did mummy call you that when you were little.
As far as opinions go, you seem to have the biggest opinion on this forum and everybody laughs at you, can you not see that.
I am no supporter of the Swedish Democrat’s, neither am I a supporter of immigration into a country that can’t action it.
All we see is gsurya posting threads that are anti right wing. As I said I am no supporter of the right wing, but this is democratic society and all political parties have the right to exist without question, as long as they act according to the law.
However, the threads posted by gsurya have and continue to cause irritation with posters on the Local. No one except you has a good word so about gsuya, what is it you don’t get.
Sweden has taken in hundreds of thousands of immigrates over the past few years, do we see posts of all the destruction to property caused, do we see posts of how some of these immigrants intimidate or assault people, no.

Remember the cobwebs are getting bigger.

P.S. I know a little secret, will let you know one day.
+
Saywhatwhat
post 12.Feb.2019, 09:21 PM
Post #13

QUOTE (Uncle Fred @ 12.Feb.2019, 04:58 PM) *
Oh, my O my, why the cobwebs. Well they have developed while we are waiting to hear something intelligent from you, and nobody here is optimistic.As far as the random incident ... (show full quote)

You really sit by the computer waiting for my response? Weird. Lonely. Depraved.

I agree that the thread is about a random incident. Point was that all islamaphobic people will not become tolerant just as not all Muslims terrorize their daughters. No this is an assumption but if you are saying “so what” to the original article about a persons transformation, then that same attitude can be applied to your article... not all Muslims are like that, so what? Then I suppose you can say that is not an isolated incident... which brought me to my offer of showing you it isn’t just Islam that messes this modern world up. Understand? You seem to, as many here do, get upset when the idea that not all Muslims are bad....

Swedish neo nazi... I.e. Swenazi.... I don’t know if you are or aren’t. Doesn’t matter to me what you do in real life.

Yes the parties have a right to exist just as people have a right to speak out against them as they wish. Democracy, remember. I don’t give a hoot about SD, they are not a scary political party like people make them out to be. They are trying to clean their image and policies but they had or still have, people within party, ties to neo nazi movement in Sweden, white supremacist movement, etc...

It’s true gsurya over uses swenazi, although I think they coined the term... kind of catchy... but other than that they are free to say what they want about whatever political party for all I care. I’m not them so when I read swenazi I think of Swedish neo nazis, not sd, and neo nazis commit hate crimes... nothing wrong with speaking out against that. I think there are many that agree that don’t want to participate in the ridiculous forum that this is. Do you not agree that people who commit hate crimes should be stopped?

His posts irritate a handful of people who have a big presence in the forum. Why are you trying to shut them down just because you are irritated. That is why I call you a snowflake... what would an intelligent post be? One that supports your opinion?

I never had a mom. I had two dads.

I hope you are ok if you are able to sit still long enough at a computer for cobwebs to form on you. You should maybe get out once in a while.

I’m just dyyyyyyyyying to know your secret. Oh my goooooooooddddd.
+
Bsmith
post 12.Feb.2019, 11:55 PM
Post #14

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 12.Feb.2019, 08:21 PM) *
I never had a mom. I had two dads.

?
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 13.Feb.2019, 12:53 AM
Post #15

Please note the Indo-Nazi, never replied to post #5...

Gee Wizz, I wonder why???
+

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: