The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Only 93 Explosions on The Streets of Meatballia

So Far This Year: Best Place For Your Family

Gjeebes
post 16.Jun.2019, 01:47 PM
Post #1

https://www.thelocal.se/20190616/number-of-...arply-this-year

Funny how Meatballia gushes on as though it is the most civilised place in the Universe, yet 93 public blasts in 2019 and it isn't even Midsummer.

And these tards can't even figure out who dunnit.

And yet, on the same page we see, "Sweden is one of the world's best places to raise a family: Unicef" (if you don't mind possibly you and your kids being blown up).

And then there is the one they caught with all the makings of a (rather large) bomb, contacts with terrorist organisations and bomb making plans, yet the guy walks because they could not prove intent: https://www.thelocal.se/20190612/swedish-co...ing-bomb-attack

Ah, that's the Meatballia I remember...all confused and feckless...now quick everyone, head back in the sand before reality hits hard!
Go to the top of the page
+
nativeswedishengineer
post 16.Jun.2019, 09:32 PM
Post #2

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 16.Jun.2019, 02:47 PM) *
https://www.thelocal.se/20190616/number-of-...arply-this-yearFunny how Meatballia gushes on as though it is the most civilised place in the Universe, yet 93 public blasts in 2 ... (show full quote)

Ok, so now gjeebes is pissed of that Sweden applies rule of law. He also seems to be pissed off that Sweden respects the freedom of association even for organizations that he himself doesn't like.
+
Bsmith
post 16.Jun.2019, 10:43 PM
Post #3

But the falafels are tremendous.
+
Gjeebes
post 17.Jun.2019, 07:58 AM
Post #4

And some engineers just don't have a clue...couldn't have provided a more presumptuous, a more ridiculous, a more totally Meatballian comment...now, head back in the sand!
+
nativeswedishengineer
post 17.Jun.2019, 08:02 AM
Post #5

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 17.Jun.2019, 08:58 AM) *
And some engineers just don't have a clue...couldn't have provided a more presumptuous, a more ridiculous, a more totally Meatballian comment...now, head back in the sand!

No argument, no clue. As usual.
+
BlackfDes
post 17.Jun.2019, 09:56 AM
Post #6

Without reading what Gjeebes has said, because I am using the "ignore" facility on this forum to ignore several users, I think some of the laws in this country may need to be changed to tackle the scourge of organised crime specifically those related to motorcycle gangs and other nefarious criminal organisations.

Australia tackled this problem by giving the Police more powers to disrupt their criminal activities or just their existence. Some of these include [https://www.justice.nsw.gov.au/Pages/media-news/media-releases/2018/new-laws-to-tackle-outlaw-bikie-gangs.aspx]:

Serious Crime Prevention Orders – to impose restrictions on people to disrupt their involvement in serious criminal activity;

Public Safety Orders – to prevent people from attending places or events where they are expected to engage in violence or present a serious threat to public safety or security:

Consorting laws – which carry a maximum three year prison term for people who continue to associate with convicted offenders after receiving an official warning from Police;

Unexplained wealth laws – which place a burden on suspects to prove their income was lawfully acquired; and

Firearm Prohibition Orders – allowing Police to search, without warrant, premises or vehicles occupied by anyone subjected to the order to ensure compliance.

Most of the States in Australia have passed similar legislation to tackle the problem of OMG and other groups. I have no idea what laws are available to Police here in Sweden despite discussions with friends about the latest wave of bombs.

Expect the usual abusive response from Gjeebes but note that I am ignoring you so I won't see the reply!
+
skogsbo
post 17.Jun.2019, 06:04 PM
Post #7

I think the days of biker gangs controlling organised crime in sweden ended 20 years ago. It's the ground of eastern European, Balkans and Baltic state folk.
+
Gjeebes
post 18.Jun.2019, 04:43 PM
Post #8

Simply wow.

No one is really interested that the feminist superpower "virtue-signalling extraordinaire" is having so many problems.

I guess it is just testment to the fact that Meatballia is so obscure and unimportant.

We have a retarded ex-Ozzie whose only responses ever concern what was done in the Penal Colony (but I think it was somehow more interested in gloating about its superior command of the block function, as if someone might care), the "engineer" who simply can't grasp any message that doesn't concern the Meatballian fascination with "foreign IT talent"...

Bingo with the Balkans comments though, they're all hand-guns and hand-grenades. Not by any means a new problem in the Greasy Meatball, but just goes to show how things progress when the local slobs and their keepers don't bother doing anything about anything.
+
Bsmith
post 19.Jun.2019, 12:03 PM
Post #9

QUOTE (BlackfDes @ 17.Jun.2019, 08:56 AM) *
Without reading what Gjeebes has said, because I am using the "ignore" facility on this forum to ignore several users, I think some of the laws in this country may n ... (show full quote)

The problem with these expanded police powers is that they are fine when exercised against the criminal element but the danger is they can become too gestapo-like and then you are approaching a police state.
+
Mib
post 19.Jun.2019, 01:30 PM
Post #10

I know people who live in Malmö who have young families and they feel safe. Yes, there are problems as in any City across the globe. It's gang related mainly and is normally down to the lack of resources in place to deal with it adequately. Hence an increase. Where have I heard that before? Yes in austerity UK. The USA has a much higher murder rate etc.

So, let's keep things in context and not feed off a narrative that's clearly created to divide. No wonder the moderate politicians don't want to talk much about these things as idiots like to hijack the conversation. But they must do so, otherwise SD will grow further and then they WILL have to talk about it. We're surrounded by idiots on ALL sides of the fence!
+
Gjeebes
post 24.Jun.2019, 04:50 PM
Post #11

That's some hefty hand-waiving you got going on there.

Never have I encountered people so willing to splain things away with dodgy distractionist "arguments" anywhere else as in Meatballia by those who live there.

What sense do you have in your life if you can just poo-poo criminals exploding bombs on the streets of Meatballia? Does it make you sleep better pretending?

Face up to the reality, Meatballia has serious problems even though you deny deny deny.

Now, go stick your head back in the sand you tard.
+
Bsmith
post 24.Jun.2019, 04:57 PM
Post #12

If you ignore the weeds, they will soon take over the garden. This problem will only get bigger if it is not addressed. And if you think that establishing a bunch of social programs and hand-outs will solve the problem, just look to the US as an example of what not to do.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 24.Jun.2019, 09:06 PM
Post #13

So...What's a loud bang once in a while???

Actually it is a way to prevent complacency and slothfulness that might affect first "responders"... rolleyes.gif
+
nativeswedishengineer
post 3.Jul.2019, 02:14 PM
Post #14

QUOTE (Bsmith @ 24.Jun.2019, 05:57 PM) *
If you ignore the weeds, they will soon take over the garden. This problem will only get bigger if it is not addressed. And if you think that establishing a bunch of social ... (show full quote)

But kicking "hardworking people" who refuse to obey the laws stipulated in their work permit is apparentely frowned upon.
+

Reply to this topic
5 User(s) are reading this topic (5 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: