The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Law students looking to rent in central

Desperate for a city apartment!

pemberj
post 11.Oct.2011, 03:00 PM
Post #1

Hello all!

My name is James and I am a 22 year old student, originally from Australia but now permanently in Sweden. Me and my Swedish girlfriend are looking for an apartment to rent in Stockholm. Firstly, we are responsible, clean and have fixed income.

We are willing to pay up to 7000:- a month, but really happy to negotiate on price. We would prefer to live somewhere within the tolls as we will be working in these areas, (Kungsholmen, Vasastan, Södermalm) but also keen on areas such as Aspudden, Kristineberg, Nacka etc. Basically anywhere within 15 minutes subway of Centralen. 1 room apartments are fine, and at least 30m2 would be fantastic.

We are both soon finished with our education and will be starting our working careers in the big city and would prefer to take a lease for at least 12 months, but again, we are extremely flexible as we have become quite desperate to find somewhere!

Please dont hestitate to contact me if you have anywhere, like I said, we are quite open to all options at this point.

Sincerely

James

jameselliotpember@gmail.com
Go to the top of the page
+
pemberj
post 11.Oct.2011, 03:00 PM
Post #2

Also

As a show of faith, we would be willing to offer considerable deposit if we found the right place. A couple of months rent at least.

Thanks.
Go to the top of the page
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: