The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Looking for an English speaking job in Sweden?

A master's student project at Lund University

EmilW
post 11.Feb.2014, 03:08 PM
Post #1

Hey forum members!
We are a group of Lund University students working on a project that aims to facilitate English job seekers in Sweden. The four of us have all experienced the same hardships of finding and applying for jobs in a foreign country, and we believe that many more are in the same situation here in Sweden. We hope that we can help eachother finding english speaking jobs in Sweden.

For this purpose, we are running a blog http://englishjobsinsweden.tumblr.com/. Please visit for latest job opportunities. Please also like us on https://www.facebook.com/englishjobsinswede...=ts&fref=ts to remain updated on latest job openings.

Thank You!
Go to the top of the page
+
LauraCristescu
post 11.Feb.2014, 05:36 PM
Post #2

Sounds like a great idea, but i would suggest expanding the fields available and maybe adding a search feature of some sort. Ill be keeping an eye on it.
+
EmilW
post 11.Feb.2014, 09:25 PM
Post #3

QUOTE (LauraCristescu @ 11.Feb.2014, 05:36 PM) *
Sounds like a great idea, but i would suggest expanding the fields available and maybe adding a search feature of some sort. Ill be keeping an eye on it.

We're happy that you like the idea and thanks for the feedback, Laura! Adding more fields would of course improve the usability and make the blog useful to more people. We have already tried to expand our search to include jobs outside of business/engineering fields, and also jobs that does not require university degrees or years of experience. The search feature is also a good idea and we will see what we can do about it!
+
RichardEng
post 13.Feb.2014, 08:32 PM
Post #4

This is an awesome idea!! I'm a student in the US this kind of opens my eyes as to what types of jobs are available.

Thanks
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: