The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4   Reply to this topic

Secondhand Smoke is "toxic air contaminant"

*Nico aka the boy wonder*
post 17.Mar.2006, 03:13 PM
Post #46

QUOTE (Vindakangalangaloo)
Hole...

If you're still smoking, please take a drag or two for me.

The only reason for my giving my nasty habit was the asthma inhaler. It seemed a bit counter-intuitive and pathetic to hit the asthma bong and then light up. :wink:

That and the sadistic Dr Pillsbury refused to treat me if I was still smoking.

/Kang

Take up smooking weed.. Many millions of people with asthma smoke weed as medication. Cannabis helps to open up the airways and helps people with asthma to braeth easyer.

Actually.. when thinking about it.. im thinking about faking asthma so i have a "legit" reason for it wink.gif

(Hello SÄPO. I was just kidding. I do not intend to do anything or be part of any illegal activities)
Go to the top of the page
+
*Kodos*
post 17.Mar.2006, 03:16 PM
Post #47

QUOTE (Nico)
Take up smooking weed.. Many millions of people with asthma smoke weed as medication. Cannabis helps to open up the airways and helps people with asthma to braeth easyer.

Actually.. when thinking about it.. im thinking about faking asthma so i have a "legit" reason for it wink.gif

(Hello SÄPO. I was just kidding. I do not intend to do anything or be part of any illegal activities)

Who says I haven't already? :wink:
+
Benzed
post 17.Mar.2006, 03:35 PM
Post #48

I do hereby vow with Satan as my witness, when I get into this Chalmers-nigh apartment I will track me down some w33d come helvete or high water :twisted:
+

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: