The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Family spouse immigration

Non eu spouse permit

post 17.Dec.2013, 02:06 AM
Post #1
Joined: 17.Dec.2013

Hi .Hi I am a Bangladeshi . I came in Sweden 2 month ago by family resident permit. I got 2 years visa.i been uk 3 years 6 months ,marry in uk march 2012 with Swedish citizen a girl. I got 1 daughter who is now 16month old also she born in Sweden ( she is Swedish citizen). This years April 2013 I went to Bangladesh. Then I applied for a visa. I got my visa on my hand September 2013 then Came to Sweden with my wife. Me my wife , daughter living now Sweden mothers in law house. After arrival wife's mum house she told me she love some one else . This situation I talk with her patents about this matter my wife's parents they told me let her go to bangladesh for living with new wife she told me she don't open divirce file in Sweden until my permanent residentship. She want go now bangladesh , and also want to take my daughter with her . After 2 years she will come back to Sweden for applying my permanent residentship ! I will live Sweden and will use address her parents house. I got personal number and also got 2 job . Both together I am working 150 hours every month .also I admitted a collage for sfi sveneska is possible to getting permanent residentship in Sweden if my wife she come to Sweden after 2 years from Bangladesh . Can She apply for me pr in Sweden ? She will separate for 2 years and also will go to Bangladesh my wife and daughter , she won't tel tex office or migration in Sweden about this separation .. What's the way. It is possible to stay in Sweden by my Swedish citizen daughter ( 16month age) by any law ( human right). Please ---please give me advice . I don't have any relative in Sweden.what can I do ?????
Go to the top of the page

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: