2 Pages V  < 1 2   Reply to this topic

Travel to China

Visa Questions

Stickeroo
post 3.Aug.2011, 04:33 PM
Post #16

Ok, so I just got back from commieland. Thought I'd post about the customs and visa in case anyone else was wondering. China is the WORST example of a "Communist" nation I've ever seen. Getting in and out of the country was a breeze, so long as your visa and passport are in order they barely even look at you. Overall it was a pleasant and straight forward experience.

As for China itself, I would HIGHLY recommend Guilin. Anyone that goes to China and doesn't visit Guilin needs a smack upside the head. One of the most beautiful places I've ever seen in my life.

Also, don't go in the Summer...BIG mistake I made right there. Way too hot and humid. September is probably the best time.

Cheerz
Go to the top of the page
+
djmarko
post 3.Aug.2011, 04:56 PM
Post #17

Dont forget to take a list of places you want to visit and have it translated into Chinese, get a print out and take it along with you, most taxi drivers in China dont understand english at all
+
Stampe
post 3.Aug.2011, 05:05 PM
Post #18

I take your anyone who visits china and doesnt visit guilin statement and top it with a anyone who visits guilin and doesnt visit yangshuo needs a smack upside the head..
+
graphixperson
post 3.Aug.2011, 08:11 PM
Post #19

@byke - Haha, I'm still laughing. Wonderfully composed. People-watching is fun and/or disturbing.
+
Stickeroo
post 4.Aug.2011, 01:02 AM
Post #20

Ya, totally, Yangshou was absolutely one of the most beautiful places I have seen on this earth. And CHEAP!! God was everything Cheap...!!!!
+
linavi390
post 16.Sep.2011, 09:58 AM
Post #21

First to get the visa
+
endrizzitolomeo
post 25.Jan.2012, 06:46 PM
Post #22

Hi, I've been to China for 4 times. I don't think Chinese customs is a pain in the head. I think they are just doing their duty. Its quite hard to communicate w/ the locals though because they don't generally speak in English like us.
+
PleasureDoty
post 19.Feb.2013, 08:10 AM
Post #23

China is best place for travel. There have many places to go and see.
Some places are Beijing, Xian, Shanghai, Guilin and Yangtze River.
I had to go china in last year with my family. We were enjoyed.
+
John.Smith
post 19.Feb.2013, 08:31 AM
Post #24

Did not enjoy the atmosphere in Beijing at all. Shanghai rocks however. Will be back there in March. Generally never a problem to get the visa so long as you book your trip far enough in advance.
+
frisor111
post 6.Apr.2013, 04:50 PM
Post #25

China is best place for travel. Just love China.
+

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

3,673 Jobs
Click here to start your job search

Popular articles