The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

I NEED TO LEARN SWEDISH

*Rafo*
post 29.Dec.2005, 06:50 AM
Post #1

Hi. biggrin.gif

Living in Göteborg (i am gonna stay long time) , i have realized that learning swedish is indispensable to make friends and enjoy my staying in Sweden. (a little bit different )
If anybody wants to practice Spanish / Swedish, (i don't put English , because , it is not my mother tongue and the Swedish ,in general, speak a better english than me, je,je,je :shock: )

Well, my email is rafaelsueco@hotmail.com

Greetings everybody.
bye.
Rafael
Go to the top of the page
+
MadSlob
post 9.Jan.2006, 02:53 PM
Post #2

If you intend staying in the country then apply to Lernia to learn the language(if you haven't already and you aint working of course)Took me just over a year to learn passable swedish.The course is free biggrin.gif
+
Sam Schultz
post 9.Jan.2006, 03:08 PM
Post #3

Rafael, you can try to attend SFI (Svenska för Invandrare) courses offered at Comvux in Göteborg. Problem is that there are lots of people who go attend these courses without any real desire to learn the language.

Your best bet is to pay for classes at Folkuniversitet. Those who are paying are more interested in getting a return from their investment.

http://www.folkuniversitetet.se/templates/...e.aspx?id=19542
+
*The Teenage Diplomat*
post 9.Jan.2006, 03:11 PM
Post #4

I would also recommend watching swedish movies, listen to swedish music, and watch one of the svt channels every now and then and turn on the text. If you like comedy "copps" could be a good start, it's a pretty funny movie too.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: